chp. 34

Writing to you for many reasons, thanks for all the blessings, allowing my heart & hunger to learn, to grow bigger than I ever imagined. @ashton5sos

*after school*

Joe's pov:

I had just gotten off the phone with the people at the restaurant that I was taking Megan to.

I texted her:

J: Our date is at 7:30, at the Pressroom, and wear something fancy.

M: Okay, I'll meet you there. I love you.

J:I love you too.

Megan's pov:

I walked upstairs, looking in my closet for a fancy dress. I pulled out a short blue dress, that had an open back, as well as a red dress that was long sleeved. I decided on the red dress. I went into the bathroom, getting into the shower, washing my hair with the grapefruit shampoo that I had on the side of my shower. I scrubbed my hair, washing the shampoo out, a couple of minutes later. I then washed my body, rinsing out, and soon turned the water off. I grabbed my towel, wrapped it around my hair, plugging in both my blow dryer and curling iron.

I walked back into my room, putting on my undergarments and my dress on. I went back to the bathroom, turning my hair dryer on high, making my hair dry. I curled my hair, spraying it with hairspray.

*at date*

Joe's pov:

I was sitting at the table, waiting for Megan to come in. She walked in, coming to the table, and sitting down in the chair in front of me. The waiter come to the table, asking us what we wanted to drink, I told him sweet tea, and Megan told him water.

*after the date*

Megan's pov:

After the date, I followed Joe to his house, parking behind his car in the driveway. I got out, following him upstairs to his bedroom. I sat down on his bed, him taking his shirt off, throwing it into his laundry basket. He sat down on the floor, in front of me, his back against my legs.

*3 days later*

Megan's pov:

"Alright everybody, Megan is going to tell you guys what she wants you to do," Ashton said, passing out the papers.

"Okay. As everybody knows, the dance departments Christmas recital is coming up. On your table are designs for each costume," I said, while grabbing my set of papers.

"There are measurements for each person on your table as wall," I said, sitting down at my station.

I got a text on my phone saying:

M: My dad wants to see you, right now.

M: Okay, I'll be right there.

I walked down the hallway, into Mr. Hemmings room. Him, screaming at his students to be quiet.

"Megan, please tell my students, why they have to do this," he asked me, sitting down in his chair.

"We don't have enough people working on the set, as we do costumes for the Christmas recital," I told them, them agreeing to do it.

*after the dance recital*

*at school the next day*

Keyla's pov:

"Mrs. Elizabeth, can we please do something harder?" I asked her, while we were learning our routine.

"Sure, what do you think that we should do?" she asked me, as I stepped to the front.

*a couple of minutes later*

Megan's pov:

I was currently sitting on the floor, my knee popped out of the socket.

"Ladies, go to the locker room and get changed," Mrs. Elizabeth said.

I stayed on the floor, trying to pull myself up, but it hurt to much.

"Megan, are you okay?" Mrs. Elizabeth asked me, helping me up.

"No, I popped my knee out of the socket," I told her, limping to the door.

"Take it easy, Hope," she said as I walked out, going to the locker room to get changed.

*during lunch*

Joe's pov:

I  was looking around for Megan, but she was nowhere to be found. Towards the end of lunch, I found her in the office with a brace on her knee, getting something copied. The secretary handed  her the copies, putting the original in the nurses mailbox.She walked out of the office, walking down the hallway into Mrs. Elizabeth's room. I walked down the hallway, standing outside of Mrs. Elizabeth's room.

*After school*

Megan's pov:

I parked my car in the driveway, carefully getting out, getting my bag out of the backseat. Ashton pulled into the driveway, getting out, sitting on the swing next to me.

*a couple of minutes later*

Megan's pov:

I carefully got up, going inside of the house, putting my bag on the couch. I pulled my phone out of my back pocket, texting Joe.

M: So, I broke my knee during dance class today (*insert sad face*)

J: Are you okay? I'll bring you a cuddle monster.

M: I'm okay, but I still want my cuddle monster.

J: Okay, I'll be over soon.

*15 minutes later*

Megan's pov:

I heard a knock on the door, I opened it, Joe walking in with a teddy bear. I shut the door, after he walked in. I walked upstairs, dragging my leg behind me slowly. When I got to the top of the stairs, I took my shoes off setting them beside my door. I walked in, Joe already laying on my bed shirtless. I shut the door, throwing my jacket onto my desk chair. I carefully got into my bed, Joe wrapping his arms around me. A couple of minutes later, we both fell asleep cuddling each other.

*about 2 hours later*

Joe's pov:

About 2 hours later, I woke up, Megan still asleep beside me. I sat up, wrapping more of the blanket around Megan, her moving around, finally putting her head onto my lap. I placed a kiss on her head, her opening her eyes to look up at me.

*3 days before Christmas*

Megan's pov:

Ashton was currently in Australia, and I had no one to help me put my Christmas tree up. I called Grayson over, asking him to help me put the tree up.

*New Years Eve*

Megan's pov:

I was currently sitting on the couch with Joe and it was about 11:55 p.m. and we were waiting for it to turn 12.

*1 minute before 12*

Joe's pov:

It was currently 11:59, and we were waiting for it to be 12. I set an alarm on my phone and a minute later, it was 12:00 a.m.  on January 1,2017. I kissed Megan, putting my hands at the bottom of her back.