chp. 23

Set my alarm for 12 pm, got work tomorrow. -ashton5sos

*after school*

Megan's pov:

After I got out of my fashion design class, I went to my locker, grabbing my folder of old artwork, and photographs I had taken. I then shut my locker, making my way to Mr. Hemming's classroom. 

As I opened his door, there was another adult man in there. I stepped in, quietly letting the door shut behind me.

"Aw yes, Michael I want you to meet Megan, she's the student I told you about," Mr. Hemmings said while taking my folder out of my hand and opening it.

"She's the one whose artwork you've shown me at home, right?" Michael said, while looking through my folder.

"Yea, she's the one. Oh, by the way Megan, just to tell you, I'm married to Michael, and I told him I was having you stay after school, and he wanted to meet you, so I told him to come when school was over,"Mr. Hemmings said while smiling. (YAY for Muke) 

*on Friday*

Megan's pov:

Today, I was wearing a navy blue with 2 white stripes shirt, a white skirt, and my brown boots. In art class today, I was going to finish my collage instead of making my design.

After I finish the last few items, Mr. Hemmings and I were going to be hanging it in his classroom.

*in art class*

When I entered the classroom, I went into Mr. Hemming's office where my collage was at. He was sitting at his desk in his office, he unlocked the drawer, and pulled out my folder that had the last of my photographs.

I opened the cabinet that we had put my markers into. I took them out, shutting the cabinet door afterwards. I grabbed my collage sitting it on the worktable that I was going to work on since there wasn't enough room at our worktables in the actual classroom.

Mr. Hemming's pov:

My class walked in, getting straight to work, as I watched them from my office chair. I opened up my desk drawer, pulling out Megan's folder, handing it to her. She went into the cabinet we decided to put her markers in. She put everything that she needed on the worktable in my office.

After we got everything that she needed, I headed off to see how the rest of my class was. Some of my kids, were picking out the fabric that they were going to use for their outfit they had to make.

*10 minutes later*

About 10 minutes later, Megan came out holding her collage. I walked over to where she was, taking the collage out of her hands, putting it on top of my desk, pulling my thumbtacks out of my desk.