chp. 46 -the last chapter

Author's note: this is the last chapter! Thank u guys so much for reading this book. There will be a book 2.

*the next day*

Mr. Hemming's pov:

I pulled into the driveway of my house, going upstairs to my bedroom to get ready for tonight's graduation. I put on my dress shirt, tying my tie, a couple of seconds later. I put on my dress pants and shoes on.

Michelle's pov:

I woke up at 8:30 this morning. I got out of bed, going to my closet, pulling out my short blue dress. I put it on, doing my hair and makeup afterwards. I walked over to my dad's room, having him zip up the back of my dress.

Cayla's pov:

I woke up, getting out of bed almost immediately. I grabbed the dress that I was wearing to graduation, putting it on, grabbing all of the things that I needed to get ready for graduation. I grabbed my makeup, going downstairs to the kitchen to do my makeup and hair. I opened up my foundation, putting some on the back of my hand. I dabbed my beauty blender into it, putting it onto my face. I then, opened up my eyeshadow, putting it on my eyelids.

Joe's pov:

I put on my dress shirt and pants, putting my tie and shoes on afterwards. I grabbed the box off of my desk, putting it into my dress pants pocket. I ran my fingers through my hair, making sure that I did not have knots in my hair.

Megan's pov:

This morning, Ashton woke me up early, so that I could get ready for graduation, and so that I could be ready to go help set up. I put on my red dress, getting Ashton to zip up the back. I curled my hair, and put on my makeup. I grabbed my heels as Ashton grabbed his folder of awards. I got my cap and gown off of the counter, heading out the door to Ashton's car.

*at graduation*

"Okay, ladies and gentlemen. We are about to walk in. Class president, vice president, historian, and treasurer, make sure to go to your spots on stage," Ms. Elizabeth said.

As we walked in, Sailor, Alaska, Cayla, Korinna, and I walked up to our seats on stage. I walked down the other side of stairs, going to the mic to sing the National Anthem.

*a couple of minutes later*

I walked back up to the stage, sitting down in my seat.

"I'd like to welcome our senior class president, Megan Elizabeth Hope, to read the class poem," Ms. Elizabeth said.

*after class awards*

"I would like to announce the graduating class of 2017," Ms. Elizabeth said.

We all waited to the end when we heard....

"Grayson Bailey Dolan, Ethan Grant Dolan, Cameron Tyler Grey, Braden Grayson Grey, Korinna Rayne Smith, Kaylin Nicole Stickman, Tyler Matthew Panzarella, Cayla Elizabeth Harder, Joseph Daniel Harder, and your senior class president, Megan Elizabeth Hope," Ms. Elizabeth said.

As I walked up to get my certificate, I heard a lot of clapping for me.  Joe stepped up to the podium, making a speech.

(AN: MY TEARS ARE REAL RIGHT HERE CAUSE THIS IS THE END BELOW)

"I know that we haven't been dating for very long, but I love you. I've loved you since the fist day that I saw you 6th grade year. I was this bad boy who was always getting into trouble and you were the good girls always answering questions in class. Megan Elizabeth Hope, I love you will all of my life. Will you do the honors of marrying me?" Joe said, getting down on one knee.

THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!