Chp 11

I am a very private person, yet I a open. Like if you don't ask me, I won't tell you.-@distant
Joe's Pov:
When my alarm went off at 6;00, I woke up, turned off my alarm, pulled the blankets off of me, and pulled my clean new shirt over my head. I got out of Megan's bed making sure not to wake her up. I walked across the hall to the bathroom, where I brushed my teeth and pulled my skinny jeans up my legs. Man, they were tight as can be. (A.N. Why am I starting to base somethings off my brother??? He wears skinny jeans sometimes and had a public speaking class)

After I got done putting on my tight skinny jeans. I went back into her bedroom, grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil out of my bag and wrote:

Love of my life,

I have left to go to school. I will be back after school is over. Hope you have a great day. Love you.

-Joe

I put the not on the top of her nightstand, grabbed my jacket off of her desk chair, grabbed my backpack, kissed Megan on the forehead, quietly ran down the stairs and out the door to my car. When I got to school, I went to Megan's locker to get her reading workbook and social studies textbook out. After I shut the door, Caitlin came up and tapped me on the shoulder.

"Hey, can you give this to Megan for me, tell her it's from Caitlin, and that I hope she feels better," Caitlin told me as she handed me a basket of books.

"Sure, thanks," I told her as she walked away.

I took the basket to my locker and put it on top of my jacket. I closed my locker and walked to class.

*skips classes cause there boring*

*At lunch*

I walked into the cafe and got my somewhat usual order of pizza. I sat down at the table that I usually sit at with Megan.

* skips to after school*(cause i'm too lazy to write the rest of the school day)

Megan's pov:

I had woken up at about 11:30. I leaned over to find a note laying on my stand that said:

Love of my life,

I have left to go to school. I will be back after school is over. Hope you have a great day. Love you.

-Joe

I climbed out of my bed and hopped over to my bathroom. I went to the bathroom and then hopped back over to my bedroom where I sat down at my desk. I pulled out the chair, sat down, and pulled out my binder of work. It was about 1:30 when I got done with my work for the day. Joe was going to be back at about 3:15, because he had to pick up his sisters and take them home.

It was about 3:15 when Joe came back. He ran upstairs to my bedroom to see me sprawled out on my bed still wearing my pajamas. He was wearing his black nike sweatshirt and his black adida pants with his slides.

"Hey lovely," Joe said laying down next to me.

"Hi. How was your day at school," I asked him as he put his arm around my waist.

"It was okay, but I missed you," he said kissing my lips.

"I missed you too," I said kissing him back.

I rolled over onto my back and Joe sat up on his knees and started massaging my shoulders.

"Why are you so tense, baby girl?" Joe asked me while continuing to massage my shoulders.

"I have no clue why," I said while holding onto his hand that was on my shoulder still.

I sat up and Joe did as well, going down onto the floor, bringing me down with him, sitting me on his lap. I had my right foot under my bum almost touching Joe's thigh. My left foot was laying out, I wasn't aloud to sit on my foot, because it would hurt more than it already did.

Joe sled his hand down my shoulder and onto my thigh. He left his hand on my thigh as I put my head back on his shoulder.

"I love you baby," he said kissing my lips.

"I love you too," I said kissing him on his jaw.