chp.33

Make 2017 all about you -

*5 days later*

Megan's pov:

Today, I had invited Joe over so that I could give him his gifts. I went upstairs, grabbing his gift, off of my dresser, taking it downstairs to the living room. I heard a car pull into the driveway, and I walked out onto the front porch. Joe got out of his car, climbing into the back, grabbing 2 gifts.

I opened the door, letting us back in, shutting the door. I sat down the floor, grabbing my presents for him off of the coffee able. He sat down on he floor in front of me, placing my gifts in front of my lap, as I put his in front of him.

He opened his gifts, pulling out a sweatshirt that I had personally customized with his last name on it, and a new bag for basketball. He scooted over, kissing me, and thanking me for my gifts. I opened my gifts, pulling a new pair of ballet shoes, and a little tiny box. I opened up the box, pulling out a necklace that M+J on it. I started crying because it was the sweetest gift anybody had ever given me. I pulled Joe in for a hug, thanking him, and kissing him on the chest.

Cayla's pov:

I was currently sitting in the living room, when my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller id, and saw that it was an unknown number. I answered the call, and the person on the other end, was talking about somebody who was in the hospital and died. I didn't know who it was, until they said the name Daniel.

I hung up the phone, getting into my car, driving to the hospital. When I got there, I went up to his room, to see him dead, laying on the bed.

*a couple of days later*

Megan's pov:

Ashton, Joe, and I were all currently getting ready for Daniel's funeral.  I put on my black dress, having Joe zip up the back. I turned around, helping him tie his tie. I walked into my bathroom, grabbing a couple of hair-ties, to put my hair into a bun. I brushed my hair, braided my hair, putting it into a bun, tying it off.

Ashton called me into his bedroom, asking me to help him do his hair. I brushed his hair out, grabbing a section, doing a French braid, and then doing the other. I tied them off, patting him on the head. I got up, going back into my room, Joe sitting on my bed, putting on his dress shoes.

Caitlin's pov:

I was currently at the cemetery, helping set up for my friend's funeral. I sat up the chairs, into rows of 6, putting a program on everybody's seat.

*a couple of days later*

unknown's pov:

Today is December 19. I woke up, going to the closet, grabbing a tie-dye shirt, a white skirt, and a pair of black boots. I grabbed my hairbrush, brushing my hair into a ponytail, tying it off.

*at school*

unknown's pov:

"I hear that her parents are gay," I heard this girl say, while looking at me.

"Where did you hear that from?" I asked, pulling my phone from my back pocket.

"Caitlin. She saw it on your forms in the principal's office," the girl said.

I unlocked my phone, opening it up to my messages, texting my dad.

M: Somebody's found out besides Megan. She's not the one who told other people though, dad.

L: I already know, because Megan came and told me she was hearing it this morning.

M: I love you, dad.

L: I love you too, sweetheart.

*lunch*

Megan's pov:

Today, I was wearing a light blue sweater, a light blue skirt, and a pair of black boots. I had my hair up in a curly ponytail with a bow clipped in. I sat at my table, with a stack of papers, sitting to my left that I had to fill out and sign.

Joe's pov:

Today, I had to fill out a couple of papers to help with the dance department's musical. I grabbed my pen, filling out the information and signing the bottom of the paper.

*during 7th period*

Joe's pov:

I pulled out my phone, texting Megan:

J: Baby girl, do you wanna go on  a date with me, tonight?

M: Sure, just let me know what time, where, and what to wear.

J: Okay. I'll text you all the details. 

The school nerd is actually really prettyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें