Chp. 15

I grew as an artist because of him. -@little_redd7

Harold's Pov:

I was now on my way back to New York. I had decided to go back early because Megan had not wanted me back into her life. I kinda couldn't blame her, I was gone for 16 years.

I sat on the airplane with my headphones in my ears. I was still trying to figure out who the boy that was with her was. I know it couldn't be Alexis's husband because she's not married at all. A couple of hours later I was off the plane and back in my apartment. I opened up the door, walked in setting my bag on the floor, and slid my shoes off.

*skips to Monday*

Megan's pov:

I have been back in school for about 3 weeks now. Winter was right around the corner. It was also almost Christmas which I was also really excited about.

Today, there was a new student named Keyla coming. I know her name because I have been talking to her for awhile. I was sitting in the front office due to the fact that I help up there in the mornings. In walked in a girl with brunette hair with brown eyes. She was wearing a pair of black ripped jeans and a Nirvana shirt.

"You must be Keyla?" I asked shaking her hand.

"Yep, that's me and you must be Megan," she replied back.

"That's me. Let me go get your schedule and I'll take you to class," I said turning to go see the secretary to get her schedule.