Chp 7

Certain it's your love that holds me together.-@brysontiller 

Megan's pov

A couple of hours later, I went home and hopped into the shower. After I got done in the shower, I put on a tank top and a pair of shorts, and hopped into bed. I checked my social media and plugged my phone in. I then dozed to sleep.

*the next day*

The next morning I woke up and hopped over to my closet. I got out a mickey mouse shirt and a pair of white shorts. I put them on and also put on my pink and white sneaker. I got my backpack off the floor and hopped down the hall to the stairs.

Joe was waiting for me in my kitchen. He was putting whipped cream in my coffee with cinnamon on top. I sat up on the bar stool and took a sip of my coffee. I took off my backpack and sat it onto the chair next to me. I took out my spanish binder and opened it up to the page I had to do for homework. I took out my notes and started filling out the worksheet.

Once I got done my homework, I put my binder back into my backpack. I then, brushed my hair and put into a braid. I got up, grabbed my bag and headed out the door on my crutches with Joe. He helped me into his car and then got in on the other side. When we got to school, I went to my locker and grabbed my notebook out of there.

*skip to lunch*
At lunch, I got out my lunch box and pulled out my salad that had lettuce, carrots, celery, tomatoes, and dressing. Joe came and sat next to me, he had pasta for lunch. I also had a bag of tortilla chips that I shared with Joe and his friend Mark. I had known Mark for a really long time, we've known each other since we were 5.

I asked all my teachers for my work for the next week and a half, because tomorrow I was getting my foot surgery done. I had gotten a entire folder full of papers, so I would be busy for the next week and a half.

Joe dropped me off at my house, and told me that he would be by in the morning to pick me up and take me to the hospital for my surgery. I went upstairs and went to the bathroom. I took off my clothes and put my plastic cover over my foot. I hoped into the shower and washed my hair and my body.

When I got done my shower, I hopped to my dresser and took out my pajamas. I put them on, brushed my hair, put it into a braid, and went to bed.