chp. 42

*2 days later*

Megan's pov:

Today was May 1st, meaning that it was my 19th birthday. I woke up, putting on my favorite dress, going downstairs to my car. I got in, turning it on, driving to the graveyard. I pulled into the graveyard parking lot, turning my car off, walking to my mom's grave.

"Hi mom," I said, sitting on the ground.

"Today's my 19th birthday. I can only stay for a while because I have school today," I said, while looking down at her grave.

*about 5 minutes later*

"Well mom, I gotta go get ready for school. I love you mom," I said, standing up, putting a hand on her grave.

*back at home*

Ashton's pov:

I was currently down in the kitchen, making Megan's favorite breakfast for her. She walked in from outside, putting her sandals by the front door. I walked into the living room, giving Megan a kiss on the forehead, before she went upstairs.

Megan's pov:

I walked upstairs, going into my bathroom, plugging my curling iron in. After it got heated up, I brushed my hair, starting to curl my hair. After curling my hair, I sprayed my hair with the hairspray that I had on the counter. I put a blue bow into my hair, shutting the bathroom door as I left.

I grabbed my phone, jacket bag, and heels, going downstairs to the kitchen. I went into the kitchen, grabbing my mug out of the cabinet, pouring some coffee into it. I sat down at the dining room table, eating the food that Ashton made me. When I got done eating, I put my plate into the sink, putting on my jacket and heels, before grabbing my keys, driving to school.

*at school*

Mark's pov:

I was standing at my locker with my friends, when Korinna walked by with Hope and Faith. She had a huge bruise on her face, from me smacking her a couple of days ago.

*5 minutes later*

Megan walked in, wearing this blue dress with blue heels. She walked down the hallway, meeting Joe at his locker.

Joe's pov:

"Happy birthday babygirl," I said, holding Megan's hand.

"Thank you," she said, wrapping her fingers between mine.

I walked her to class, kissing her on the head, as we got there.

*after school*

Korinna's pov:

I pulled out my phone, the sound going off that I got a text.

M: Can we meet up? I need to talk to you.

K: I don't know if we should, Mark.

M: Please, I need to see you.

K: I'm busy, Mark. I don't have time.

M: What are you so busy doing, Korinna.

I put my phone on the passenger seat of my car, as I got in. I got in, driving to Megan's house.

Megan's pov:

I was currently sitting upstairs, waiting until Ashton called me downstairs. I walked downstairs, walking into the living room.  On the floor of the living room, was a pile of presents.