Chp. 35

I've been sad for years, don't tell that it gets better.

*6 weeks later*

unknown's pov:

I grabbed my bag, putting my laptop into it, waiting for my dad to get up.

Claire's pov:

My alarm went off, Olivia waking up and turning it off. I got out of my bed, walking across the hall to wake my sister Areeka up. I opened her door, telling her that it was time to get up. I went back to my room, getting my shirt and jeans out of my dresser.

unknown's pov:

Today, I was wearing a band t-shirt, with a pair of jeans, and my black sneakers. I was sitting on the couch as my dad came down the stairs, putting his phone into his back pocket. I put my headband around my hair, pulling my hair through it.

Luna's pov:

Today, I woke up, waking my sisters Alaska and Sailor up. I grabbed my hair tie putting my hair up into a bun. Alaska was putting on a band tee and a pair of black skinny jeans. Sailor was putting on her homemade tie-dye shirt, with her blue jeans. I was currently putting on my uniform for ROTC, making sure that I had everything perfect.

Megan's pov:

I woke up, Joe's arms wrapped around me. I heard a door open, signaling that one of Joe's siblings was up. I got out of his bed, going to his bathroom, brushing my teeth and hair. I walked back into his room, putting my jeans on, putting my jacket over my dance shirt.

Joe's pov:

I woke up as Megan was putting on her jacket. I sat up in the bed, pulling Megan by the waist, back down into my bed. I kissed her good morning, getting out of my bed, putting on my sweatpants. I  grabbed my black shirt from my closet. I pulled my jacket on, handing Megan her backpack, while I put mine on.

*At School*

Alaska's pov:

I walked in, opening my locker, taking out my science book. Down the hallway was Luna with her boyfriend Ethan. He was also apart of ROTC, and Luna was making sure that he looked perfect.  Sailor came up behind me, opening her locker that was beside mine. She grabbed her math binder, putting her jacket inside of her locker.

*after school*

Joe's pov:

Today, Megan was going shopping for a birthday present for her friend. I pulled into Ashton's driveway, getting out, knocking on the door. Ashton opened the door, letting me in.

"I need to talk to you," I said, going to the kitchen and sitting down, as he followed me.

Author's Note:

Thank you guys so much for over 1,000 reads. I started this book on November 29th, 2015, and this book is almost 1 year and 2 months old. It is actually almost finished, and I'm going to cry when I finish it. I want to thank you guys so much for everything. I love you guys.

-Michelle