Chp 12

I care. I always cry. This is my problem.

Joe's pov:

After I got out of school, I picked up my 2 sisters, Hope and Faith. Then after i dropped them off at my moms house, I went back to Megan's house. I climbed up the stairs to see her sprawled out on her bed still in her pajamas. We had a short conversation about our day.

Megan's Pov:

Joe and I sat in silence for a while, after about 10 minutes I spoke up.

"Joe, I have to tell you something," I said, clearing the silence.

"Don't tell me you're breaking up with me," Joe said sitting up straight.

"No, it's about my dad. My dad left me when I was 2. He didn't really care about me and he abused me when he was at home. I never like talking about home, because of what happened," I told him starting to cry.

"Baby, you didn't have to tell me, if you didn't want to tell me," he said pulling me in a hug and onto his lap where he turned me around so that I was facing him.

"I thought you deserved to know," I told him laying my head on his shoulder, my face facing towards his neck.

Joe's Pov:

Megan had just told me about her dad and why he was never around. She started crying after she told me so I pulled her in for a hug, pulled her onto my lap, and turned her around.

"Baby, you didn't have to tell me, if you didn't want to tell me," I told her, rubbing my hand up and down her back.

"I thought you deserved to know," She told me laying her head on my shoulder, her face facing towards my neck.

I layed down so that she was laying on top of me. She rolled over so that she was now laying beside me. After she had rolled over I wrapped my arms around her waist.

Soon later, it was 6:00. I woke Megan up because she had fallen asleep. I went downstairs, went into the kitchen, pulled a pizza out of the freezer,and put it into the oven. I set the timer that was on the counter. I went upstairs to see Megan laying under her comforter, on her phone, drinking a cup of water that was on her stand.

Next to her was stuffed animal of Jiggly Puff. I walked over to her side of her bed, leaned down to where she was, and kissed her on the lips. She sat up and kissed me back. The timer went off and I told her to stay where she was. I ran downstairs, turned the oven off, put on an oven mitt, and took the pizza out of the oven.I cut the pizza into slices, put the pizza onto plates, put ranch on Megan's plate because I know she likes ranch on her pizza. (A.N. I really love ranch on my pizza)I then carried the plates upstairs to her room, where she was on her phone, watching a youtube video. When she saw that I had food, she sat up and grabbed the plate from me.

The school nerd is actually really prettyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara