chp. 41

Cameron's pov:

After I walked downstairs, my brother Braden came down. He was wearing this blue shirt with black jeans. I was wearing a black muscle tank with black basketball shorts. My mom poured us both a cup of coffee, setting them in front of us.

Megan's pov:

I woke up this morning, not feeling well, and coughing up blood. I called Ashton from across the hall, him hurrying into my room. He carried me downstairs, putting me into his car, he quickly drove to the hospital. When we got there, he grabbed me, taking me into the ER.

They put me into a room, hooking up an iv and a bag of blood. Ashton walked out of the room, calling Joe and the school. About 30 minutes later, Joe showed up with my backpack and his, pulling out a teddy bear.

*9 hours later*

Cameron's pov:

Michelle and I were currently on our way to see Megan in the hospital. Megan had texted Michelle earlier telling her to save the art project that she was doing on her iMac to her flash drive, and to bring her MacBook along. Michelle transferred the project onto the flash drive, grabbing Megan's MacBook, putting it into her backpack.

Michelle's pov:

After we picked up Megan's MacBook, we drove to the hospital. When we got to the hospital, we got out,  going to Megan's room. We got up there, knocking on the door. I set my backpack onto the chair, pulling out her MacBook. Megan sat up in the bed, opening her laptop up, typing in her password. I handed her her flash drive, plugging it into her computer.

*2 hours later*

Megan's pov:

I was almost finished my art project, when the doctor came in. The doctor told everybody but Ashton to go out into the hall. Once everybody was out, he shut the door.

"So, we looked at the tests and we believe that you might have cancer, so we are going to take some more tests," the doctor said.

The doctor left, shutting the door. Joe came back in, as tears were streaming down my face.

"What did they say?" Joe asked me.

"They said that I might have cancer, but they don't know yet and have to run more tests," I told him, as he sat at the edge of the bed.

"It's okay. I'll love you no matter what happens," he said, wiping my tears away, before kissing my forehead.

*2 days later*

Megan's pov:

After school, I went to the hospital to get my test results. I walked back to where the test lab results were, getting my lab results from the nurse at the desk. I looked at the papers, folding them up, putting them into my back pocket. I pulled my phone out of my bag, texting Joe.

M: So, I got the test results back today.

J: How is it?

M: I don't have cancer. (insert heart emoji)

J: That's good.

The school nerd is actually really prettyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara