chp.37

Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations

*3 weeks later*

Korinna's pov:

Last week, I had officially moved in with Mark. My parents still hate me, after the fight that we had. I opened my eyes, waking up from my dark slumber. Mark was in his closet, looking for something to wear. He pulled out a blue baseball jersey, and a pair of khakis, setting them on his dresser.

Megan's pov:

When I woke up this morning, I got out my dance shirt, a pair of jeans, putting them on, before brushing my hair and teeth. I ran downstairs, putting my boots on and tying them. I grabbed my jacket, car keys, and bag, before heading out the door.

Sailor's pov:

I woke up, putting on a shirt of Grayson's that I had. I put on my jeans and shoes tying them. I grabbed my bag and jacket, heading to my car with Alaska.

*at school*

Grayson's pov:

I pulled up to the school, turning my car off, and getting out. I pulled my backpack out of the passenger seat. I shut the door, meeting Sailor and Alaska on the sidewalk. I grabbed Sailor's hand, kissing her.

*3 hours later*

Megan's pov:

About 3 hours later, we were currently having an earthquake. I was sitting in the hallway with Joe, Alaska, Sailor, Grayson, and Faith. We were all sitting against the wall with our heads down in our laps. Joe and I were holding hands, hoping that nothing bad was happening.

*2 days later*

*after school*

Grayson's pov:

Ethan and I were currently sitting in the backyard. Ethan got a call, getting up, and going inside the house to take it. I pulled my phone out, texting Sailor.

G: Baby, what are you doing, right now?

S: I'm getting reading to go to dance rehearsals.

G: Do you want me to take you? I'm not doing anything.

S: If you want to. I have to be there by 6.

G: I'll be leaving in a couple of minutes. Be ready. (insert smiley face)

S: Okay, I love you.

G: I love you too. ( insert heart emoji)                                                   

Sailor's pov:

I put on my dance jacket, zipping it up, and putting my shoes into my dance bag. I grabbed my dance bag and my keys, heading outside to wait for Grayson. Grayson pulled into the driveway, I got up, walking down the stair, and getting into his car.

*4 weeks later*

Megan's pov:

Today, Ashton and I were going to go pick up my cap and gown for graduation, and we were also getting my prom dress. We pulled up to the place that all of us seniors were getting our stuff from. I walked in, going to the counter.

"How may I help you today?" the lady behind the counter asked me.

"I'm here to pick up senior stuff for Megan Hope," I told her, handing her my paper.

She went back to where they kept our boxes of stuff, getting mine off of the shelf. She came back to the counter, handing me the box. I thanked her, walking back to the car, putting the box into the backseat.