chp 26

WARNING: THERE IS A VERY SAD PART IN THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING

"One Day, we won't have to say goodbye anymore, only goodnight"

Megan's pov:

Joe had just asked me to homecoming. I was so excited about it, but I was sad for Cayla because she wouldn't have a date. I turned around pulling my phone out of my jacket. I texted Cayla this:

M: Joe just asked me to homecoming, but I feel bad because you won't have a date.

C: Don't worry about me, I got one, he asked me out last week.

M: Awww, you should've told me.

C: I know that I should've, but I didn't want Joe to find out, cause he would kill him.

Joe's pov:

Mrs. R was handing us back papers that she had graded. I got up, getting my papers that I had to do out of the mailboxes that we had in the classroom. When I got back to my seat, I had an organized pile of papers on my desk. I knew that it wasn't Mrs. R who did that because she just throws our papers onto our desks. I knew that it was Megan, because she has a big case of OCD. I opened my binder, opening the rings, putting my papers into my binder.

Kaylin's pov:

I was walking down the hallway, to Mrs. R's room. I knocked on the door, waiting for her to open the door. I told her that I needed Megan for dismissal. After I had gotten Megan out of class, we got Ashton from his classroom, because he got a sub for the rest of the day, and we signed out in the office. We each got into our cars, and drove to Aunt Alexis's house. When we got there,we got out, walking in to see Aunt Alexis sitting on top of the kitchen counter.

Alexis's pov:

"Megan, I really don't want to tell you to go see what's in your room, but I need to," I said while looking at her.

She started climbing up the stairs, as soon as I saw she was out of the room, I told Ashton and Kaylin to go out and get some of Megan's favorite stuff. I told them this, because Megan would not be happy when she stepped foot into her room. I heard a scream and then a cry knowing that she had seen what had happened. I called Joe, to get him to get out of school early.

Megan's pov:

When I walked upstairs into my room, I found my husky laying on my floor breathless. I screamed and then started crying, falling to the floor. I had tears pouring down my face, as my favorite thing I've had since I was little, laid dead on my bedroom floor.

Joe's pov:

After I signed out of school, I drove to Megan's house, to find her sitting on the floor, tears streaming down her face. I sat down on the floor behind her, pulling her in for a hug. She turned around wrapping her legs around my waist, her head against my chest, tears streaming down her face onto my shirt.

*2 days later*

Megan's pov:

Yesterday, we had cremated my husky and put her into a special urn. She was now sitting on top of my dresser, next to a picture of Joe and I. Joe and I, were currently laying on my bed, starring at the ceiling, while listening to music that was coming out of the speaker that Joe had brought over. I had about 3 blankets wrapped around me, because I was freezing to death, because of how cold it was getting.

I heard footsteps coming upstairs, I didn't know who it was, because nobody else was home. My bedroom door opened, and in came Ashton. In his hand was a cup of vanilla and chocolate ice cream mixed with sprinkles. He handed me it, as well as a spoon. I sat up, taking the lid off, digging into the ice cream. The ice cream made me even more cold than I already was. Joe sat up, wrapping his arms around me. He wrapped the long horse blanket I had on my bed, around him and then around me. Putting his arms back around my waist. 

He put his head on my shoulder, closing his eyes, because he was probably tried. After I got done my ice cream, I put my trash into my trash can. I then got out of my bed, taking my shirt off and putting on a long sleeve shirt, putting my sweatshirt back on top of it.

*6 days before homecoming*

Joe's pov: Today, I was going tuxedo shopping. When I got to the store, I picked out a new dress shirt, some new dress pants and shoes, as well as a blue tie.

*the next day*

Megan's pov:

Today, was pajama day. Since it was pajama day, I went to my closet to pick out a pair of pajamas that had fluffy pants and a nice warm thermal. I took off my current pajamas, putting on my new ones, grabbing my volleyball jacket as I left my room. When I got downstairs, walking to the closet by the front door, grabbing my slippers. I put them on, unlocking the door for Kaylin to come in. We were wearing matching shirts, but different pants.

I got Kaylin to put my hair into a french braid.(that's an accurate statement cause I don't know how to) She tied it off with the hair-tie, putting a bow at the top of it. We grabbed our bags, car keys, and grabbed our coffees. We went outside, getting in our cars, driving to school. 

*that night*

Joe's pov:

I pulled my phone out of my back pocket, texting Megan this:

J: Do you want to twin with me tomorrow?

M: Sure, what do you want to wear?

J: maybe our lake tahoe shirts, black jeans, with our black boots.

M: Okay, I'll be over in the morning <3 

*the next morning*

Olivia's pov: (I love you, I love you, Olivia) (I like one direction songs to much)

This morning, I woke up, getting my twin sister Claire up.

"What do you want Oliv," she said while rolling over to face me.

"Do you want to wear your Seattle shirt with me?' I asked her before turning on the lamp next to her.

"Sure," she said before sitting up and putting her hair into a bun.

Claire's pov:

Olivia and I went to our closets, pulling out our Seattle shirts. The reason that we chose to wear them is because we were born in Seattle. We also got out a pair of blue jeans.