Chapter 5

People say they got you but don't. -@_FameCA

Joes pov:

I jumped off of the table and hugged Megan. My "friends" came up to the table that she was sitting at.

"Why do you want to date a nerd for Joe. Just look she's freaking ugly." Cameron said.

"If you don't like me being in a relationship with Megan, then we can't be friends anymore." I told them.

They walked away and sat at the table that I used to sit at. I sat down and started eating my lunch.

Megan's pov:
After lunch I went to the nurse because I had hurt my ankle in gym class. I got an ice pack from the nurse and a pass so that I could go back to social studies. I knocked on the door, Mrs. R opened the door and I handed her my pass from the nurse. I sat down in my seat and started my work. After a while the bell rang and I headed to my locker.

Joe came over to my locker and helped me open it.

"Do you think that you can come over at 4, I'm going to go to the doctors to get an X-ray of my foot done because it really hurts?" I told him.

"Yeah, sure thing baby." He said and helped me walk out to my car.

I put my backpack in the backseat of my car and hopped into the front seat. I drove over to the doctors office and got out of my car. I had made an appointment while I was at school so I didn't have to wait to go in. I sat up on the table and they took a X-ray of my ankle. It turns out that I had broken my foot and will need surgery. They gave me crutches and I sat outside and called Joe to come pick me up from the doctors office.

Joe picked me up and took me home. He got my laptop from upstairs and brought it down so we could start on our PowerPoint. We sat at the bar in the kitchen and did some researchers and took notes of course and then we started working on the presentation.

I hopped upstairs and took a shower. After I got out of the shower I put on my zebra onesie and fell asleep.

The next morning:
Joes pov:
I woke up at 6 this morning. I got dressed in a red plaid shirt and my black skinny jeans. I went outside and got into my car. I pulled out of my driveway and drove to target. I got out and went inside the store. I found a dozen of pink and white roses. I bought them and I drove over to Megan's house.

Megan's pov:
I woke up and hopped over to my closet to get my outfit for today. I chose a maroon shirt, a black skirt , and paired it with a pair of my white converses. I hopped back over to my bed and grabbed my crutches and headed to the bathroom. I took off my glasses and put in my brand new contacts. I tossed my crutches downstairs and hopped down the stairs to the door. I opened the door to see Joe with roses. I let him in and we went to the kitchen. I opened up the cabinet and he took out the vase for me and filled it was water. I put the flowers in the vase and put it on the counter.