chp. 32

I'll cut you off if you waste my time -

I walked with Mr. Hemming's daughter back to her first period. I told her that I would see her in 3rd period. I walked down the hallway to Mrs. Elizabeth's room, opening the door, her sitting at her desk. I walked in, setting the papers on her desk.

"Mr. Irwin said that he will be down during 4th," I told her, taking my tea out of my backpack.

"Okay. Thank you, Megan," she said as I left the room.

I walked back down the hallway, into the office, Joe sitting in one of the chairs.

"Why are you in here?" I asked him, setting my stuff behind the desk.

"I went to see my mom, but she told me to wait in here," he told me, grabbing his binder out of his bag.

*4 hours later*

unknown's pov:

I was still getting used to where my classes were, since it was technically my first day. I was currently in my 4th period, which was math class. At the end of class, my teacher, handed me forms, and told me that I needed to have my dad fill them out.

*at lunch*

"So, what do you guys know about Mrs. Harder?" I asked Megan and the guy sitting next to her.

"She's a sweetheart, if your on her good side. She's Joe's mom," she said, looking at the guy that I was assuming is Joe.

"But, if you cuss her out like Mark does, she probably won't like you for the rest of your life," Joe said, handling Megan a paper.

"Megan, who's the cutie across from you?" this guy asked Megan.

"Mark, this is Mr. Hemming's daughter. And as of what she told me, she has a boyfriend," Megan told this Mark guy.

Cameron's pov:

I walked in the cafeteria, looking for where Megan was sitting, because I knew that my girlfriend would be with her. I got my lunch, finding Mark talking to Megan and my girl.

"Mark, first you go after Joe's girl, and now your trying to go after mine," I said, sitting down next to her.

"No, I didn't know that we were getting a new student today," Mark said, stealing a grape from Joe's tray.

Mark soon left, leaving us all at the table, eating our food. I pulled a paper out of my backpack, handing it to Megan. She looked at it, a weird facial expression on her face.

"Joe, can you get my pencil out of my backpack?" Megan asked him, Joe handing her a pencil.

"I'm going to change some things in this," Megan said, while fixing some things in my paper.

She handed the paper back, I looked at the corrections she made, thanking her for her help.

*after school*

Mrs. Harder's pov:

After work, I dropped Hope and Faith off at home, Cayla going to Alex's house, and Joe going to Megan's. I got changed out of my work clothes, putting on something more casual to go shopping in. I grabbed my shopping list and car keys off of the counter, heading to the grocery store to get food and other things.

*a hour later*

Ashton's pov:

I parked in the driveway of my mom's house. I got out, walked up to the door, opened it to see Megan and Joe sitting on the floor in the living room. Megan turned and saw me, sitting up on the couch. I asked Joe, if I could talk to Megan privately. He got up, leaving the room, going down the hallway into a room.

"Mom, told me that she wanted me to have you move into my house, since she's never home," I told her, her looking at me like I was insane.

" Are you serious? So you mean, I have to pack up all of my stuff in one day to move in your house," she said, sadness in her voice.

"I'll give you a couple of weeks to pack. Just think about it for a couple of days," I told her, giving her a hug.

*3 days later*

Megan's pov

I walked down the hallway into Ashton's room. I had been thinking about what he told me the other day, and I finally decided that I would move in with him.

"I have finally decided that I will move in with you," I told him, bringing a smile to his face. He got up, pulling me into a big hug, kissing me on the forehead.

*after school*

Megan's pov:

I was currently in my bedroom with Joe, helping me take down the drawings and posters that I had on my walls. We put them into tubs: when we filled the tub up, I put the lid on it, setting it off to the side. I went into my bathroom, grabbing the box that I had set in the shower, I put in my showering supplies, my candle that I had in my bathroom, and the other things that were in there.

I took the boxes that we had finished downstairs, putting them near the front door. I walked into the kitchen, to see a note sitting on the counter that says:

Megan,

I know that your probably mad at me, because of my decision, but it's for the best. I want you to know that I still love you. Also, take the scrapbooks in the cabinet, your mom would've wanted you to have them.

Love you,

Aunt Alexis <3

I opened up the cabinet, grabbing the scrapbooks out of it. I set them on top, closing it. I walked back upstairs, Joe putting my desk stuff into a box. We took for a break from packing, sitting on my bed, kissing each other and talking about our day.

*2 days later*

Joe's pov:

Today, I was going shopping for Christmas gifts. I pulled up to the mall with my list of what I should buy my family and friends:

Mom: home décor piece

dad: flannel

Hope: shoes

Faith: shoes

Cayla: makeup

Brandon: hats

Cameron: flannel

Megan: necklace

I first went into the clothes shop, looking for a flannel for my dad and Cameron. I ended up finding a blue one for my dad, and a red one for Cameron. After I had bought everything for my family, I went to the jewelry store, walking in, immediately finding the necklaces. I looked at the case, looking at this one necklace that had a heart. An employee soon came up, asking me if they could help me. I asked them, if the necklace could be personalized, they said it could, so I told them that I wanted the necklace.

"What would you like on it?" the employee asked me.

"M+J. It's for her Christmas gift," I told them, the employee writing it down on a piece of paper.

"Okay. It should be done tomorrow. I'll give you a call when it's done," the employee told me, writing my number and name down on the paper.