Chapter 22

Do you tell them that you love me the way that I've been lovin you. -@ashton5sos 

Megan's Pov:

After science class, I walked out of my science class, down the hallway to c13 which is where my reading class is. I went to the c section to go get my textbook before heading to my classroom. I entered the classroom, sitting at my desk, pulling my folder out of my backpack. I pulled my packet out of my folder, putting my folder back into my backpack.

I pulled a pencil out of my pencil case. I also pulled a red pen out of my pencil case. I opened up my packet to where I had to finish working on my page. I picked up my pencil and started working on my pocket.

After I had finished my packet, I got up and handed it to my teacher, and sat back down at my seat.

Cayla's Pov:

I was currently in fashion design class. Behind the station that I was at was my ex-boyfriend Daniel.

"Cayla, come on take to me," he said while designing his outfit. 

"Why should I talk to someone who cheated on their girlfriend with their cousin?" I replied while coloring in my dress outfit design.

"I didn't mean too, I swear Cayla, come on baby," he said while looking at my back.

"You've said that so many times Daniel, and don't call me baby because i'm not your girlfriend anymore," I said while turning around looking at him.

"Cayla, look i'm sorry. I just want you to know and understand that," he said while looking down at his design. 

"I don't care Daniel, I'm not going to forgive you for anything that you did. Now this conversation is done," I said turning around showing Mr. Irwin my design.

Mr. Irwin's pov:

"Is he bugging you, Miss Harder?" I asked Cayla as she showed me her design.

"Yes, but I'm perfectly fine," she told me before explaining her design and color choices to me.

After she had explained her design to me, I went to Daniel's station.

"Leave Miss. Harder alone, I don't want to have to tell you again." I told him before walking away to another student.

Megan's pov:

"Mark, stop arguing with me," I said braiding my hair.

"I'm not arguing with you, I'm just telling you a straight up fact," he said brushing his hand through his hair.

"I understand that you like me Mark, but i'm dating your best friend, and I love him," I said while tying my hair band around my hair.

Joe's Pov:

I walked into the hallway before lunch. I saw Megan arguing with Mark beside of her locker.

"Why you arguing with my girl, Breeden?" I asked him while Megan got into her locker.

"No reason, I just asked her a question," he said while pulling his phone out of his pocket.

*at lunch*

Megan's pov:

"Joe," I said.

"Yes, beautiful," Joe said, turning to face me.

"Mark lied to you earlier," I said.

"What do you mean?" he said looking at my eyes.

"He wasn't asking me a question, he was telling me that he like me, and was arguing with me, telling me that the only reason you asked me out was because he liked me and you didn't want him to have me," I said while looking down at my lap.

"Baby, look at me. That's not true at all. You can even look at some of my old notebooks, they have your name and a lot of stuff in them. I didn't know he liked you until 2 months after we started dating," he said while pulling me in for a hug.

"Thank you, for telling me the truth," I said putting my arms around his waist.

"Your welcome," he said kissing my forehead.

"Oh, by the way, I have to stay the rest of the week after school with Mr. Hemmings to do something for him," I said before getting up.