chp.36

I love you more than words can explain.

Joe's pov:

"I want your permission to ask Megan to marry me," I told him.

"Yes. I give you permission to marry my cousin," Ashton told me, making me happy.

"Thank you," I said, getting up and hugging him.

Megan's pov:

I was currently at the mall, picking up a gift for my friend's birthday. I had gotten a few pieces of room décor, a couple of bandanas, and a dress.

*February 23rd* (Hey, that's my birthday-Author Michelle)

unknown's pov:

I woke up this morning, 17 balloons in my bedroom. My dads were in my room, lighting the candles that were in there. I sat up in my bed, pulling my blankets back. My dads, kissed me on the head, telling me happy birthday. I got out of my bed, going to my closet, getting out my 5 seconds of summer tour shirt, and my black jeans. I put them on, heading downstairs to the kitchen.

In the kitchen, my dad was making pancakes, as my other dad was getting ready to bake my birthday cake. My dad, put the pancakes on a plate, setting it on the table in front of me. I ate them, getting up, taking my plate to the sink, washing it. My dad grabbed his car keys, kissing my dad as I put on my backpack. We headed out, getting into the car, heading to school.

*at school*

Megan's pov:

I opened up my locker, grabbing my sketchbook. I put it into my backpack, heading to my first period. I pulled my headband off of my wrist, putting it around my head.

Joe's pov:

I walked out of my mom's classroom, I was holding a stack of 20 papers, that I had to take to the office. I walked into the office, handing Megan the papers, telling her to give them to the principal for me.

Luna's pov:

I was walking down the hallway with Ethan, going to 1st period. I was wearing his jacket, when we got to my first period, he hugged me goodbye, heading off to his first period.

Grayson's pov:

I was currently sitting in my first period English class, sitting next to my friend Sailor, who is actually my brother's girlfriends sister. I handed her the book that we were reading. As we were reading, I wrote down something on a piece of paper, and placed it on Sailor's desk.

Sailor's pov:

I looked down at my desk, seeing a piece of paper folded up on it. I opened the paper, reading...

Sailor,

Will you do the honors of being my girlfriend?

Love,

Grayson (Insert smiley face)

I smiled, picking up my pencil, writing yes on the paper. I folded it back up, putting it on top of Grayson's book. He opened it, smiling at the answer, He put his hand down by the side of the chair, holding my hand.

Ethan's pov:

I walked out of my class, as the bell rang. I met Luna by her locker. She opened her locker, taking out her Math textbook. She put her book into her locker, shutting it afterwards. As we stood by her locker, we saw Grayson and Sailor walking down the hall, holding hands. They stopped in front of her locker, grabbing her Social Studies book, putting her English book in her locker. She shut her locker and headed off to class with Grayson beside her.

*after school*

Megan's pov:

After school, Joe and I went to Mr. Hemmings house, for my best friends birthday party. We walked in, shutting the door behind us.

*after the party*

Joe's pov:

After the party, I brought Megan back to my house. I pulled my shirt off, putting it in the laundry machine. I grabbed Megan's hand, pulling her upstairs behind me. I went to my closet, getting a shirt out for Megan to wear.

Mark's pov:

I heard a knock on my door, I got out of my bed, going to the door, opening it. Korinna came in, hugging me, and took me over to the couch. We both sat down, her telling me what was wrong. I pulled her onto my lap, her crying into my shoulder. The tears rolling down my shoulder, because I didn't have a shirt on.

Korinna's pov:

I knocked on Mark's apartment door, he opened his door shirtless, and I walked in tears in my eyes, hugging him. I told him, that I had gotten into a huge fight with my parents, so I ended up here, because I couldn't think of anywhere else to go. He pulled me into his lap, letting me cry into his bare shoulder.

Sailor's pov:

I was currently sitting in the backyard at Grayson's house, with Grayson sitting shirtless with his grey sweatpants on. We were sitting at the table playing uno, and he kept betting me. About thirty minutes later, we both were tired of playing, so we gave up. I kissed him good night, telling him that I was going home, and that I would see him tomorrow.