C.L.S.A. Central London Spy Academy (A 1D Fanfic)

Nikki's POV

"Mom! Why are you doing this to me?" I asked her. I had given up yelling at her after 10 minutes. Tomorrow I was being flown out to a boarding school away from my friends and family. It was away from this country. I was moving to London. To a stupid boarding school in London where it rains and everyone has a posh British accent and they drink tea. I don't even like tea! I had to move away from my home in Los Angeles. I had to leave my sun, my beach, my boyfriend . Yeah my boyfriend is a douche and I was going to break up with him but that's not the point!

"Nikki, I know you don't want to go but it's for the best." She walks around to where I was standing by the kitchen island wrapping me in a hug. "Give it a few months if you still don't like it there after 3 months then I will consider taking you out. Now I have to get to work. I love you. You can have Bella and Sammy over but you have to pack today. I am dropping you off at the airport tomorrow at noon." She says kissing the top of my forehead and leaving. I call Bella.

"Hello? Nikki? What's up?"

"You need to come over now. We have a problem. My life is over."

"Nikki? What's going on?"

"I'll tell you when you get over. It may be the last time we ever see each other. I gotta go call Sammy and then start to pack please hurry up."

"I'll be there in a few minutes" I hear the click of her hanging up. I sigh and call Sammy.

"Hey hon! What's up?"

"Can you come over? Bella's on her way. I need to see my best friends before I leave for London."

"WHAT!?!?!?" I wince and pull the phone away from my ear.

"Just come over here. I'll explain." I say and hang up going up stairs and going to my room to start packing. I put my iPod into my iHome and blast Adele music. I pull one of my suitcases form my closet and throwing my shirts into it. I grabbed another one and put my skinny jeans and mini skirts into it. I left my tank tops and short shorts know I wouldn't be able to where them. I put my undergarments and shoes into a third suit case. Finally I pack my carry on which consists of my laptop, head phones, iPod, and a water bottle. As I was packing that Bella and Sammy both walk into my room saw the suit cases and looked at me in silence. I smile and burst into tears. They both put their arms around me and cry too. I wiped my tears away and laugh.

"Why are you guys crying" I ask them chuckling.

"We can tell something is wrong. Now can you please tell us why you are packing?" Bella asks me. I nod.

"My mom is sending me to a boarding school in London on Monday. I have to board a flight tomorrow at noon. I don't want to go but I don't have a choice" I say. They have shocked looks on their faces. We decided to not talk about it and spent the rest of the day talking and hanging out. They called their moms and now they are spending the night with me and are going to come with us to the airport and we are going to say good bye there. We went to bed early because we had to get up early.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. We got up and stayed silent. They helped me make sure I had everything I needed and in no time we were saying good bye at the airport and I was boarding my plane. I waved good bye and found my seat putting my head phones in and listening to music. Soon enough the captain said we were about to take off and we had to put our seat belts on. We took off and I kept listening to music. I fell asleep after a while. I woke up with tears on my face and it was dark out. We were also landing. I wiped the tears away and put my iPod back in my carry on. Once we land I take a cab to the school after I grabbed my stuff from the baggage claim and putting them into the trunk we were on the road to my new school. I took my phone out and texted my mom.