Let the prank war begin

NIKKI'S POV

I got out of the pool behind Kody and walked towards the guys. Their eyes were wide and there cheeks a bit flushed.

Mr. Malik looked ready to pass out. I smirked and walked over to Mr. Malik, placing my hand on his shoulder and walking around him. I leaned in to whisper in his ear, my lips so close they brushed his skin.

“You should join us.” I say into his ear lightly. Kody and I smirked at each other, taking a few steps back. We ran forward jumping onto the boys sending them, with us on their backs, flying into the pool’s deep end. We resurfaced and the guys looked mad. They were soaked, of course, and the seemingly brand new Tuxes they wore, were now ruined.

They glared at us.

“WHAT THE HELL!” Mr. Tomlinson yelled. He looked pissed, so did Mr. Malik.

“Oh lighten up its just water.” Kody says laughing. They glared at us and looked at each other, smirking. Oh god, this is not good. I swim to the latter and get out of the pool, trying to run inside. I was a few steps from the door when I felt hands wrap around my waist and throwing me over their shoulders. 

I shrieked, trying to get free before the seemingly inevitable was about to happen. I plugged my nose and held my breath right before I was airborne and then in the water. He threw me in! Mr. Malik just threw me into the freaking pool.

Jack ass.

I broke the surface of the water and glared at Mr. Malik. I leaned my head backwards into the water to get my hair out of my face. I looked over to see Kody smacking Mr. Tomlinson’s arm. It looked like it hurt. The boys just laughed. We looked at each other and smirked. The boys stopped laughing when they saw the change in our moods. They looked scared as hell. As they should. There was nothing I enjoy more than getting revenge. Kody and I went inside after wrapping towels around our bodies. We went into my room and got into the hot tub in my bathroom. She frowned.

“Why did you get a hot tub? Not fair!” she complained. I chuckled but made the temperature a good 95 degrees. The water started to bubble, relaxing our muscles.

“We are getting them back right?” she asked me. I laugh.

“Well of course. Now let’s plan.” I say smirking. After an hour we had a really good plan to get them back with. It started in the morning. They were going to regret getting on our bad sides. She left to her room and I took a shower, pulled on pajamas, and went to bed. I fell asleep rather quickly.

Kody crept into my room thinking I was still asleep, but I could sense her coming closer and closer. She reached her hand out to me, probably about to hit me or something.

“Don’t even think about it.” I say without even opening my eyes. She chuckles.

“You gotta get up, we only have an hour to get this done.” She told me.

I got up and went into Mr. Malik’s bathroom quietly. I emptied his shampoo into the drain and then making sure I kept half of it in there I mixed bright yellow hair dye into it, it was the kind that washes out in the shower, but he didn’t need to know that. I peeked out the door, he was fast asleep. I crept out of his room and back into mine. I changed into an outfit that I had picked out for today from the huge walk in closet already stocked. I was wearing a cute pair of denim short shorts for the first time since the summer, a tight tank top with a cardigan that would easily hide my belt that I strapped my gun to, and a pair of cow girl boots that hid the knives that were attached to my ankle.  I went down stairs to find Kody eating a bowl of cereal. I went to get myself a glass of milk and put a pop-tart into the toaster. I sat down next to Kody when my food was ready to be eaten.