You remember that?

NIKKI'S POV

I was sitting on the couch with Antonio watching a movie. Well he was watching a movie, I honestly had no idea what movie we were watching. I was too busy freaking out and trying not to show my emotions on my face. I was trying to come up with a plan to help us. I had an idea forming in my head when Mr. Malik placed a hand on my shoulder. I looked up at him. The movie was paused and he was standing next to me with a look of worry on his face.

“Nikki? Are you okay?” he asks me in a concerned voice. I try to smile but can’t get myself to do so. 

“I’m fine.” I say. He gives me a look that says he doesn’t believe me.

“Nikki, I’ve known you for over a year you are never this quiet or distant. Don’t try and lie I know something is wrong. You can talk to me.” He says earnestly and sitting down next to me again. 

“Nothing, really, I’m just not feeling well” I say looking at my hands. He thinks for a minute.

“Do you need anything?” he asks me. I smile lightly.

“You could go make popcorn and then put it in a big bowl with lots of butter and we can watch another movie” I asuggest. He chuckles.

“Okay fine anything else?” he asks me. I shake my head.

“No but I am going to go upstairs to change into pajamas.” I say getting up and walking up the stairs. I pass Mr. Tomlinson’s room confused as to why his door was open and the bathroom light was on. I walk in.

“Jack?” I ask. No answer. I wander around his room then look in the bathroom. I shut the light off when I realize he wasn’t in there then left the room. I walk to Sophie’s room and open the door planning on asking her if she knew where he was. I didn’t need to though, because they were both on her bed asleep. 

He was still wearing his dress shirt and dress pants and she was still wearing the clothes she was wearing today. They were holding hands and it was the cutest sight. I take my phone out of my pocket and take a picture of them. I saved it and slowly shut the door and walked to my room. 

I put on my favorite baggy sweatshirt that I packed and then a pair of leggings, pulled my hair into a messy bun, and went into my bathroom. I cleaned my face, then walked out of my bathroom, and then down stairs. 

Antonio was already sitting on the couch with a bowl of popcorn on the coffee table in front of him. He was doing something on his phone and looked up when I walked into the room.

“What took you so long?” he asked. I took out my phone and showed him the picture. He didn’t say anything about it. 

“I had to take a few pictures to torment Kody and Mr. Tomlinson with.” I say brightly. He looks at me and I realized my mistake.

“Sophie and Jack, sorry.” I fixed my mistake. He smiles lightly and sits back on the couch pressing play on the movie. 

I didn’t know what we were watching and I smiled at his choice when I saw the intro. He had picked my favorite movie

“Snow White and the Huntsman”. I looked over at him.

“This is my favorite movie” I say to him. He nods.

“I know you told me on your first day when you broke your leg and you were eating dinner.” He says, glancing at me. I look away and smile.