CHAPTER 1

JUNG YEIN POINT OF VIEW

"Get one whole sheet of paper."

I give a fake yawn after our seonsangnim said those lines. Quizzes? I hate that part though. Even in class discussion, I don't give any attention. How much more by that?

As I turn my eyes around the classroom, I couldn't find or see any shadow from my cousin Ryu Sujeong. Well, she texted me earlier that she won't attending the class for this day because of business. Family business again. What do you expect from a family that comes from a high society? And it really sucks to me. Well, it won't be a problem to me since I have an older sister - half sister, to handle our family business.

"The had just started, and you are going out, Miss Jung?"

I secretly roll my eyes. For heaven's sake. Can't she just realize or understand maybe that their are students who are not interested in class? And I'm one of them.

"I'm going to the comfort room. If you'll excuse me." I simply answer.

I need to calm myself. I don't want to be rude to her because she is my teacher.

"What are you going to do at the comfort room?"

Seriously!!? She don't know what I'm going to do in the comfort room? Argh. This teacher might be brainless or no sense of humor. I wonder why she finished her studies and take this course with the kind of senseless.

"What do you think the people will do in the comfort room?" I asked back.

I flipped my hair as I exited the room.

"Good shot, Jung Yein." I mumbles to myself.

I head my way to the school backyard. My favorite place. The place where only me knows the hidden exit. And for the nth time, I'm going to dissed the class. Well, this is me, What can you expect? To be good? Hide your true self just to impress others? I'm not Seo Jisoo, my half-sister.

RYU SUJEONG POINT OF VIEW

"Wear formal dress, darling." my mother said. "We are going to attend a party.

I just roll my eyes heavenwards. And I went inside my room. I hate my parents. They always control me. Party? Duh. Party in their ass! It might be my so-called engagement party. I just overheard my mom and dad about that.

I sigh. I wonder what my brat-cousin doing right now. Maybe she ditched her class again. I took my phone from my bedside table and dialed Yein's number.

"Hey~ Where are you?"

"Some private place. So that my bodyguards can't chase me."

Jung Yein being one of the hard-headed of the family had a bodyguard. She's very clumsy and always lost her way. But I can always track her. What's the use of GPRS anyway.

"Going to party again?"

I sigh as I heard her questions. I heard her laugh on the other line.

"Why not escape from your parents, my dear." she suggested.

Escape? I can't escape from my family. Unless I'm with this girl. Jung Yein is good at hiding.

"My dear? Are you done?"

I heard my mom knock at my door, tho she can't open it because I locked it.

"I'll call you later."

Then I ended the call.

JUNG YEIN POINT OF VIEW

"Good evening, Young Lady."

Our maids greeted me as I take my grand entrance in our mansion. I just give them my poker-face. They are not beautiful to see my gorgeous face smiling at them. Well with the exception of Sujeong.

"Where have you been?"

My bitch-innocent half-sister asked me. Yeah. I call her that because she act good in front of our mother.

"In the place where I am happy?"

And I march to my room. I came from a wealthy family. But I'm an illegitimate child. I was born because of a sin. My mom got drunk and accidentally having a make out by some random guy. I am their pain in the ass. Well except that they treat me like a princess.

--

"You ditch your class again?" my mother asked me.

We are now at the living room. The three of us. Since my mother's husband had just passed away five years ago.

"I hate classes." I simply answer and sip my favorite juice.

"And your grades are low."

I roll my eyes. So? If I got low grades?

"I won't tolerate this, Jung Yein."

RYU SUJEONG POINT OF VIEW

Gladly, my so-called fiancee didn't attend this so-called engagement party. I'm save. I hurriedly took my phone and call my dearest cousin. In just one ring she answer my call.

"I have a good news."

It seems a good one though because her voice are a little bit cheerful.

"My mom sending me to Japan. Yess! Finally! I'm out of this dungeon!"

My jaw almost dropped. "Are you serious?"

"Yes. And I am going to live with our cousin. Remember? Our only relative at Okinawa? Soojung-unnie? I'll stay at her place."

Seems like my plans goes well.

"I'll go with you, Yeinnie."

^^^^^^^^^^

VOTE. COMMENT.