CHAPTER 7

LEE MIJOO POINT OF VIEW

"Are you done?" he asked without even glancing at me. He just stand behind at the door.

"Yes. Let's go." and he took my bag pack from me and carry it.

We bid goodbye to his parents before we set to move.

My parents and his, already know that we are married. My dad outrage from anger when he learn it. He said that I am still young for being married. I can't say the truth behind this marriage. Though I love him, he is treating me coldly. Err. He should be happy atleast I marry him, he could have his inheritance already.

"We're here."

He park the car at the parking lot. He took our luggage and give it to one of the butlers.

All I could say is "WOW". The ship for our cruise is very big.

Many expensive things inside the ship. And almost of the people inside are very rich and famous though. Well, as expected. Mark Tuan is very rich at his young age.

I just follow Mark whenever he go. Argh. Are we just keep on walking? I just feel my feet and knees numb.

"Just stay at my side." he said. "The ship will just start to move."

THREE HOURS LATER . . . .

SPELL BORING. . . MARK TUAN. Argh! I thought going with Mark here in this cruise will be fun.

I make a face. "Can I . . . ummmm . . . ."

"What?

"Can I call Jisoo?"

"Why? Do you feel bored?" as we start walking back to our room.

"N-no. I just want to call her. You know I miss my bestfriend."

"Sure."

I feel strange. I just don't mind it.

"Yoboseyo?"

I smile when I heard her voice. It is been a long time since we talked personally.

"I'm having a cruise with my husband!" I happily told her.

"Japan cruise? I dunno-"

I was cut off when I saw Mark handling a life vest. I am puzzle. Why is he giving me that? And notice how panicked the expression of his face was.

"Jisoo?" I ask on the other line. I don't heard her voice.

"Where this to keep you safe." he said.

"Why? What happen?" I ask as I hurriedly wore the vest. And I accidenally loosed my phone from my hand.

"My phone? Wait. What happen?" I keep asking.

"Just run and jump over the ship. We are now in danger. Just wait me in one of the speedboat! Hurry up!!" and he push me away.

"Mark!! Mark!" I keep calling him. But he easily lose on my sight.

I hurriedly run and follow his command even though I don't know what's happening. I always bump with people and fall. When I totally stood up, I hurriedly run. But before I could jump over the ship, something hit on my head. And everything went black.

JUNG YEIN POINT OF VIEW

"Let's go there!" I pointed at the mini restaurant. The name of the said restaurant was 'Kim Mini Restau'.

"No." Jungkook said and block my way.

I lift my brow. "And why? I want to tour here. You are my tourist guide. You should do your responsibility in guiding me."