CHAPTER 34

- SEO JISOO POINT OF VIEW -

Loud knocked from my door makes me woke up.

I stay at my condo unit this night, because  Soojung-unnie celebrates something. And I didn't bother on joining them I'm tired and I can't attempt to be happy while Myungsoo is not.

I stood up from my bed, turn on the lights. I was surprise when I open the door.

"Myungsoo-ah. . . . "

He looks drunk, and he is. He smell alcohol.

"Jisoo-ah. . . . hik . . . . hik . . . she hates me now . . . hik . ." he said before he collapse.

He is freakin' heavy. But even though he is heavy, I still manage to bring him on my vacant room. Gladly I have two rooms here, if ever I have a visitor they can have sleepover here, especially Mijoo.

"Jiae-ya . . . . "

Even in his sleeps, he only mumbles her name.

"Mianhae . . . . "

I sighed. He really truly loves Jiae. And it pains me much. I loved him since young, but he only see me as a friend.

I caressed his handsome face. "I love you. But I'm tired of waiting for your love. Maybe this is the right time to give up."

I will take what is Woohyun-oppa advised to me. Maybe he is right, this is my right time to moved on. To forget him.

- LEE MIJOO POINT OF VIEW -

"Hoseok-ah." I tried to get his attention. But he seems never to listen to me.

The others are busy dancing and drinking. We are here in the Seo Residence to celebrate Soojung-uunie and Namjoon-oppa's engagement party.

I already dropped down the case I've file against Mark because his mother begged me. And now my only problem is Hoseok.

"Can we talk for a while?"

He give me a glance before he answer me. "For what? You're already married. You need to go back to your husband ----"

"I'm not married anymore. I never been married to anyone."

I saw a glimpse of curiosity in his eyes and also happiness. I almost had my hope that he will believe but he didn't.

"Stop the drama, Mijoo. You think it will buy me? I'm not interested on what you are saying. And please don't ruin the night. I'm enjoying it. And go back to your husband."

It pains me alot. He won't believe in me anymore. Did I really hurt him?

"I'm not married to him. He faked our marriage contract." I said. I am almost near to tears.

"Married or not, I don't give a shit. You still can't change the fact that you lie to me and hurt me." I heard him sighed. "I am happy with my life not until you came. You make me happy and you make feel pain. Please stay away from my life, Mijoo."

It hurts to hear those painful words coming from him. If that is what he want, then I would rather die.

"If that is what you then. This is maybe our last time seeing each other." I said to him.

I didn't bother to bid good bye to others. I even heard Jungkook asked him what had happen. I took my car keys from my pocket.

I glance at the house. Loud noises. They're happy. Maybe he is right, without me he will be happy.

"Good bye, Hoseok-ah."

I started my engine and with full speed.

- JUNG YEIN POINT OF VIEW -

"Good morning, Young Lady." the maids greeted me as I walked down from the staircase.

I looked at my watch. I roll my eyes when it is already 1 pm at my watch. How could they say nor greet me morning when it is already afternoon. Fucking retard maids!

I'm back with my old self again. Who wouldn't be? My mother called me last night saying that tonight I'm going to meet fiancee. Yeah, ugly fiancee. Even I am dead tired but I couldn't help thinking. We our now in a new generation, I don't know that fiancee thingy still exist.

Last night we celebrate Soojung-unnie and Namjoon-oppa's engagement. But it was stopped. There is an emergency according to Jungkook. And worse it Hoseok-oppa looks pale after he heard the news. I thought he reconcile with Mijoo-unnie. I even invited her here. I want to go with them but I am not allowed because of my mother's call. Even Sujeong. Only the two of us were left. Jeongsan is with Jungkook.

"Next time, try to look at the clock before you will greet me. It is not morning because the clock strikes to one. Do you want me fired all of you!!?? Fucking retards!"

"Sorry Young Lady."

"Where is my car keys?"

When I went to Soojung-unnie's room, she's not there. Maybe that emergency Jungkook was saying last night is very important.

"But Young Lady, Madame Seo said you're not allowed to go out today."

I raised my eyebrows. "You are just a maid, and I am your master. We paid you. You want me to fire you, Miss Choi? Only one mistake again."

- RYU SUJEONG POINT OF VIEW -

"Young Lady, you had an email."

We are now at the new generation, but still I can't believe that mailbox chuchu is still being used nowadays. Why not email me through internet?

I took the letter from my maid and murmur her thanks before I close the door of my room.

Ryu Sujeong,

I heard that your fiancee is Kim Taehyung. I thought your fiancee was Yugyeom. And Taehyung paid Yugyeom a big amount of money just to back out?"

___

I never heard about this. I thought Yugyeom run away from their home because he don't want to be engaged with me?

___

I told you this, he is just using you for his revenge. He want to get revenge from you because of you his girlfriend broke up with him. Like you, he will make you fall in love with you and then he will broke your heart. 

___

I remember that scene. A girl named Binnie, me and Yein bully here. Saying that her boyfriend is just playing and two timed with her. I don't even know that she had a boyfriend. Damn! This is really my karma. 

___

And take note: Have you consulted to your doctor? I think he never get your virginity.

P.S: Please watch the video I've send to your email.

___

Using me? Damn him! I crumple the paper. I took my laptop and open my email.

I just found myself crying. He planned this all along. His man was the one who kidnapped and drugged me. He turned it out that he save me when he is not. He said that something happen to us, that he got my virginity when in the first place he didn't.

Used me? I won't allow that to happen, Kim Taehyung.

"Mom, don't cancel my engagement with Yugyeom. In the invitation don't write our name just the surnames."

Just wait for my surprise, Kim Taehyung.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^