CHAPTER 25

- PARK MYUNG EUN POINT OF VIEW -

"According to your doctor, you need to do an operation." My mom said.

I never answer her. Operation? I don't think it is a good idea. I left him from behind and broke his heart because sooner or later I'm going to leave this place. If I will do the operation, surely my life will be longer. And there is a possibility that, like Jimin, they will choose my husband whom I will be marry.

"No, I won't."

"Are you dumb!" my father half-yelled at me.

Yes I'm dumb!  I want to answer him back but I choose to keep silent.

"This is for your own good! To have a longer life!" he continue.

My mom tries to stop him. "Hon, don't yell. Your blood pressure. And our daughter is not allowed to be shouted."

"I don't care! I will give you a week to think for your surgery."

With that, our father left my room. My mom stare at me with pity.

"I'm sorry for your father's attitude. He's stress now especially that our company is at risk. And you kinda failed on playing cupid to your brother's fiancee."

I sigh. Cupid? I failed totally. Who wouldn't be? I focused on Seokjin. I focused on my so-called love life.

"Is that the reason why you want Jimin marry a Jung?"

"He's not marrying a Jung. It is a Seo."

I pause. Is that mean, Yein is not his fiancee?

"What's her name?"

"Yein." she simply answer. "She's a Seo, right?"

I roll my eyes. "Aniyo, her surname is Jung. She's bringing her mom's surname."

"Oww. Sorry." she kissed me on my forehead. "You take a rest. You still need to think about your operation."

"I won't undergo some operations nor surgery. Even if my life will be extended, still at the end, I will die. Life is not permanent."

She never response at me, instead she left my room.

- KIM JIYEON POINT OF VIEW -

It's been a week had past. And also it is been a week that I longed for him. Although he hurt me already, I still love him.

**FLASHBACK**

>SOOJUNG'S APARTMENT<

Jungkook suddenly dragged Yein out. Now, only me and him are left alone.

"Jimin -"

"Have you seen the scene earlier?"

Pang! The scene were he kissed Yein at the forehead. He never did that thing to me.

"Does it hurts to see me with another girl?" he chuckles like a devil one. "I guess it is. Seeing your expressions now almost going to tears."

Control Jiyeon! Control! Don't let him see you again crying.

"Are you here to begged for my love? Sorry, but I can't give it to you. See what happens to Jungkook and Yein? They're fighting because of me. Sooner or later, Yein will be mine."

*PAK*

I slapped him hard. I feel it because my hands feel numb after the slap I did to him. And I saw him twitched his face.