CHAPTER 16

JUNG YEIN POINT OF VIEW

"Mommy, I want ice cream~" Jeongsan again nagged at me.

Me, Jungkook and Jeongsan are here at the park near the hospital. A family outing, according to Jeon Jungkook.

"Ask to your Daddy. Not to me." And I sat at the picnic mat.

I saw Jeongsan went to Jungkook and starts nagging again. I just looked at them. They both look cute tho. They had similarities. People will mistook Jeongsan as Jungkook's son.

"Where are you going?" Jungkook asked me when he notice that I stood up.

"I'll just looked for a restroom."

JUNG HOSEOK POINT OF VIEW

"Why did you run?"

She never answer me. I heard her sobbing.

"Mijoo."

"Go away! Go back to that blonde girl."

So, she saw me together with Kang Seulgi.

"She is just a friend." I said and I try to hold her at her shoulders. "I just meet her at the venue."

"Tss. Liar." She's still not facing me. "Go back to her."

"Will you please try to listen to me?" and I dragged her, causing her to face me. "Are you jealous?"

"No, I'm not." But her eyes glued at the floor.

"Then why did you run?"

"Because you promise to me that you will go with me to that venue. And I ended up with Sujeong. Do you know what I feel when I saw you with that girl?! I feel betrayed!"

Then it hit me. I thought she was jealous.

"You are not true to your words! I almost believe that you like me! But it turns out that you love someone else! To the point that you almost forgot your promise to me! You know what?! I-I I-I-I ----" her words fade. She almost whispers. "I almost like you."

"What?"

I just can't believe that she just speak those words.

"I like you." She repeated.

"Really!!?" and I hugged her tightly. "So, you're jealous?"

"Tss. Why would I be?"

She's the one who broke the hug.

"Because you cry and run when you saw me with Seulgi."

She frowns. "So her name is Seulgi." She stated. "But I'm prettier than her tho."

I chuckles but she glare at me. "How did you meet?" her voice became serious.

**FLASHBACK**

I looked at my watch. It is already 8 in the morning. I almost hit my forehead when I remember that I promise to go with Mijoo at the newly opened restaurant. I heard that there is a free lunch there.

I bumped at the blonde girl.

"I'm sorry." I apologised.

"Hoseok?"

I frown and stare at the girl in front of me. And I heard her chuckles.

"It is me, Seulgi." She said. "I'm one of your team at the dance group in Seoul Academy. Remember?"

"Why would I forget the girl who go with me and stalked with my crush?"

She smiles. "Are you going to RV Restaurant?"

"Yes."

"Great. Can I come with you then?"

**END OF THE FLASHBACK**

"Tss." That's all I could hear from her. "Stalker huh? Go with her and stalk with your ugly crush."

I laughed. "You're not ugly."

"What?"

"My crush is not ugly. You're pretty." I saw her face turns red.

"We're in the same school?" she almost exclaimed. I just smile at her. "How did we meet?" she acts as she thinks deeply. "Are we in a relationship now?"

"Maybe? I don't know."

At least now, I know that you still own my heart, Lee Mijoo. I'll just wait until your memory will come back and I will claim what is rightfully mine.

YOO JIAE POINT OF VIEW

It is been three months since our wedding was postponed. Well, I'm happy for that. I am planning to escape in this place but how? I feel like a prison in my own house. Myungsoo send two body guards to guard me. He's afraid that I will secretly go to Japan.

**FLASHBACK**

I was at the hall building when I heard someone talking. It is Jisoo and Myungsoo's voice.

"She really wants to go to Japan." – Myungsoo.

"What if she will escape?" – Jisoo.

I lean over the door and continue listening.

"She can't escape with me." – Myungsoo.

"Why not send a body guard to her?" – Jisoo.

**END OF THE FLASHBACK**

I just focus myself on the book that I've read. I hate Jisoo. Because of her I had these guards. I sighed. I heard a footstep and a pair of shoes in my front. I follow the track from the shoes to up. It is Myungsoo. I admit he is handsome. But there is something to him that I hate. There is something devil hiding to himself.

"Let's talk."

He is kinda bipolar. He is sometimes sweet then suddenly change to a cold one. (A/N: Sorry to all eLements who is reading this story, for Myungie's character in this story.)

I followed him until we reach our mini library. He close the door before he look at me.

"We will have our wedding by next two months."

My jaw-dropped. I don't expect it. "I thought our wedding will be next year." That is what I remember. Next year is our wedding.

"I change the plan."

"You planned all by yourself? You don't even asked if I agree."

"I'm the boss here, Yoo Jiae." And he smirk. "Remember you are going to marry me because I will save your company from bankruptcy."

I think he left me no choice.

"Since you planned all this along, by this time please let me visit my friends in Japan."

JEON JUNGKOOK POINT OF VIEW

It is been five minutes since Yein left, when suddenly Jeongsan scream.

"Daddy!! Daddy!!" and he keeps pulling my shirt.

"What Jeongsan?" And I try to calm him. Most people are looking at us.

"Mom! Mom! She was carried in the ambulance! Huhuhu! Mom! Daddy!"

I don't think twice, I hurriedly carry Jeongsan and headed to the nearest hospital where he always pointing that Yein was carried to that place.

^^^^^^