CHAPTER 11

PARK MYUNG EUN POINT OF VIEW

"It is Myung Eun." I corrected him before I turn my gaze to him.

My heart pound so heavily as I look at his face. His feature were still the same except from the fact that he looks more matured now.

He gave me a faint smile. "S-sorry. It just that -"

"I will order your specialty." I cut him off.

I don't want him to continue his sentence. JIN. We used to call each other by that name when we're still together. My nickname was JIN before, same with him, he had JIN from his name too. That explain why.

"Oh-uh. S-sure." he is now stuttering.

KIM JIYEON POINT OF VIEW

"Oppa?"

Seokjin-oppa has just enter the kitchen, sweating. He is holding the list of orders. But the different is, he is smiling brightly. Something might happen outside.

"I said cook our specialty." he said with an angry voice. I lift my brows as I examine his face.   "Aish!" he growls when I am not moving. "Nevermind. I will be the one cook, so that it will be perfect. I don't want JI - Myung Eun will -"

"Myung Eun? What are you talking about, oppa?"

I know Park Myung Eun. Who wouldn't I? She is just the twin sister of my long-time-crush Park Jimin. And also the ex girlfriend of my big brother. I knew Myung Eun was on Korea, not here in Japan.

"Can you please entertain her for awhile, Jiyeonnie? While I'm cooking here? I don't want her to feel bored in our restaurant."

I make a face. Duh. Eventhough they broke up ages ago, I know my brother still loves her. Just by observing oppa right now, he is panicking. When it comes to Myung Eun, he wants everything to be perfect.

"Fine."

Then I marched outside the kitchen and went to the lady with a bob cut. I know it is her. Just by her figure, I know it is Park Myung Eun.

"Myung Eunnie~"

I know I make her startle. Just by her reaction when she turn her head to me.

"Jiyeon-unnie~"

I am a few months older than her. Jimin and her are really fraternal twins. They don't resembles in their features. But by their attitudes. They are funny sometimes and serious. But both of them had a good voice. They can sang will.

"Long time no see~"

LEE MIJOO POINT OF VIEW

"Where is daddy?"

"I don't know were is that pervert-maniac!"

"Yein! Watch your words." Sujeong and Soojung-unnie said in unison.

Jeongsan keeps nagging Yein, asking were Jungkook is.

It is been a few weeks since I stay here. According to Sujeong, my name is Lee Mijoo. A bestfriend of her cousin, Seo Jisoo. I don't know my real identity. I even asked Sujeong and Yein, not to tell Jisoo (?) that I'm alive. That I'm here in Japan, not until my memory will back.

"Hey~" I turn around and I saw Jung Hoseok. I owe my life to him because he save me.

"Yes?" I playfully asked.

I saw him pout. Then he smile brightly again to me. "Don't do that again."

I lift my brow. I don't know what he is talking about. "What?"

"Aish. Nothing." as he ruffle his hair. "Let's go to the beach. I want to watch the sunset."

"Why not you go alone there?"

"I want to watch it with you."

-----

Hoseok and I sat under the coconut tree while watching the golden sun, setting down.

"A beautiful view." I mumbles as the air breeze brushed to us.

"Yeah. Indeed a beautiful view." he whisper.

When I turn around, I caught him staring at me. Even though I caught him, I never turn his gazed.

"I like you." he whispers.

----

"I like him, really, Jisoo-ya." I mumbles.

"Who?"

"Mark."

-----

"Arg!" my head hurts.

"Mijoo? Mijoo? What's wrong?" as he held me.

"M-my he-head. It h-h-hurts." I answer while holding my head.

It is really aching.

"Do you remember something?" he asked in a worried voice.

I slowly nod while holding my head. The pain slowly gone.

"What is it?"

"That I liked someone named Mark."

I saw a glimpse of pain when I look at his eyes. I looked down my head. Is it too early for him to like me? Does I hurt him?

"Let's go. It's getting late."

JUNG YEIN POINT OF VIEW

"Why so many foods here? What's the occasion!?"

I just notice that their are many dishes in the table being serve. Chicken feet, spicy rice cakes, jjampong, grilled meat and many others.

"We have a new boarder, aside from Mijoo and Jeongsan." Soojung-unnie answer.

Boarder? Because they stay here. Is that what they called it?

"I'm not a boarder, here, Mama Soul." Jeongsan said. "I am Mommy's son."

Tss. I just roll my eyes. I talked to Soojung-unnie if she can adopted the child, but she said no. I got no choice, but to adopt this kid by Jungkook's name. It is his choice anyway not mine. I'm just being force to be Jeongsan's fake mother though.

"Yes. You are." Mijoo-unnie said.

Just earlier, Hoseok told us that Mijoo-unnie remember something. Duh. Should I believe now that she really forget her memory? And the strange is, Hoseok-oppa is being distant to Mijoo-unnie.

"Do you know a certain guy named, Mark?" suddenly, Mijoo-unnie asked me.

I am here in the living room, Jeongsan was playing with Sujeong.

"Mark? I heard that name somewhere. But I forgot were."

Now I know. Maybe Hoseok-oppa was hurt. Especially that Mijoo-unnie remember a guy's name. I feel pity for oppa. His love for unnie will be forbidden.

"DADDDDDDDY~" Jeongsan scream as he run towards the entrance to meet Jungkook.

"Baby Jeongsan!"

"Daddy! I want ice cream! A container of ice cream with different flavors!"

I saw Jungkook glance at Suga-oppa who is standing beside him. I notice that Suga-oppa's face became gloomy.

"Excuse me."

Then he went out. What's wrong with oppa? There is nothing wrong with Jeongsan's sentence, right?

^^^^^^^^^