CHAPTER 2

JUNG YEIN POINT OF VIEW

"Are you sure about this?" I asked her again.

I just can't believe that Ryu Sujeong will come with me to Japan. Her reasons? She don't want to meet her so-called-fiancee.

"I'm sure. Okey?"

Then she lay on my pretty bed and close her eyes.

"Does they know about this?"

I'm referring to her parents. Surely Aunt Ryu and Uncle Ryu might disagree with this. Knowing she's the only daughter of the family.

She open her eyes and glance at me before closing it again.

"They haven't yet. I'm going to tell them about this later."

As what I said, I'm going to Japan by next few days. Well, I'm glad that it is summer already. And my mom said I will finish my studies in Japan, my so-called-bitch-innocent-half-sister agree with it. She must be happy right now. Specially I'll be leaving this place for a mean time.

"How come you agree with them?" Sujeong asked while lifting her right brow. "Knowing Jung Yein. She hates being controlled."

I just roll my eyes.

Flashback^^v

"I can't tolerate this Jung Yein." my mom said, then she added firmly. "I'll send to Japan."

"What!!??" I exclaim. I can't believe she will throw me to Japan just because of this little mistakes.

"I'll send you to Okinawa. At Lee Soojung's place."

"What!!??" I exclaim again.

Soojung-unnie's place has a small place tho.

"Are you nuts? That place is very small, compared to my room!!"

I really can't believe. Out of all places in Japan is in that Okinawa? Why not in Osaka? Tokyo?

"Watch your words, Yein. You are talking to your mother."

I roll my eyes. My bitch-innocent-half-sister inserted in our conversation with my mother.

"You don't have to worry there, my dear. I renovated that place already. Because your cousin had a business already."

Yeah. Business. Laundry shop.

"Fine. I'll go to Japan. With some conditions."

"What is it, my dear?"

I smile wickedly. "No bodyguards." It is first. All my life I'm living with a bodyguard and I hate it. "Give me back my gadgets." My mom took my gadgets earlier. And because of that I can't spazz with Bangtan. I'm a solid fangirl too. "Lastly, add my allowance." and I grinned.

"What?" Jisoo exclaim. "You won't learn from your mistakes!!"

As expected this bitch-innocent-half-sister will be the first one to react.

"What do you think of sending me to Japan?"

"Okey. But be a good girl there."

I smile from ear to ear when my mom agree.

v^^ End of the Flashback

"You're such a brat!!" Sujeong commented.

"What do you expect from me?"

RYU SUJEONG POINT OF VIEW

Right after at Seo Residence (Yein bringing her mom's surname because she's an illegitimate child tho), I head my way back home.

"Mr. Lee, let's go first at the mall." I said to my butler-driver.

I have my own car already but because I'm still a minor I need a personal driver.

Before I went out to my car, my phone vibrates. I thought it was Yein but it is not. It is from an unknown number. A picture of me, before entering the car at Seo Residence. This is just from earlier. I'm sure of it.

This creepy stalker of mine again! Arrgh! I've changing my number a hundred times. Yet creepy stalker always had my number.

^^^^^^^^^

VOTE. COMMENT