CHAPTER 30

- JUNG YEIN POINT OF VIEW -

I didn't sleep well last night because of what Jungkook said. Does he mean it those words? Or he is just joking?

I grab my phone when I heard it is ringing. I am all alone in the since early in the morning left the apartment together with Jeongsan. Sujeong is with Taehyung-oppa again. I read the caller ID and it is Soojung-unnie calling me.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Yeinnie~ I have a good news!" - Soojung-unnie's voice seems so cheerful.

"What is it?"

"Hoseok is now awake." I heard her small sighs. "But he never talked."

Tsk. Falling in love with a wrong person. Mijoo-unnie is already married for Pete sake! He just need to moved on! That's why I hate to love.

"Tsk. Is Jeongsan is fine there?"

It is just me or I just feel nervous waiting for Soojung-unnie to say something?

"Uhhmmm. . . Yein, Jungkook and Jeongsan meet an accident." I almost cracked because of that news. I don't know but I feel sweating.

"W-what did you say?"

"They meet an accident." her voice now is calm. "Jeongsan is now at the ICU. His condition is critical, but Jungkook is . . . . . . dead. He is dead on arrival."

****

I cry hard while riding a taxi. I don't care what the driver would say. It just that I can't believe he's dead. Just last night he told me that he will proved to me that he loves me. How can he prove himself if he's gone?

I wipe my tears as I enter the hospital, Suga-oppa is the one who meet me at the entrance.

"Your eyes are red." he commented.

He gave me handkerchief and I used it to cover my face.

"Let's just go first to the morgue. They put already the body of Jungkook there."

I just nod at him. I don't think I can think clearly think after this. I am being absentminded. I don't how I enter the morgue. The was filled with dead covered bodies.

"This is him." Suga-oppa pointed the covered body at my side. "I'll stay outside." After that he left me.

I took me a minutes before I open the white sheets that cover his body. I trembled when I saw his face.

"W-why y-you le-eft me?" I burst to tears.

This is real. This is the reality. He left me. He left us. "Y-you s-said y-you wa-nt to prove t-to m-me t-t-hat y-you l-love me? T-that a-at the r-right time, I-i ca-can't d-den-ny my f-fe-el-lings t-to y-you? I-i lo-love y-you. T-hough I-i am l-late s-say-ying t-this. L-last n-night, y-you h-heard i-it a-all r-rig-ht. I l-l-like y-you. I'm just . . . . " I sighed when I remember last night that caught me. "J-ealous."

I wipe my tears. I never thought that last night would be our last talked. "I-im j-just a-afra-aid o-of l-loving. I-im j-ju-st af-raid to be h-hurt." Again I wipe my tears again. "W-when I meet you, I feel complete. But now that you left me, I'm broken."

"Don't worry I will make you whole again."

I almost jump when I heard a familiar voice. Damn! I'm kinda afraid of ghost. "Who are you?"

"I love you."

I look around the room. I am just alone here. And why I am hearing his voice? I turn my gaze at his body. Am I imagining things? Did he just smile at me? Does his soul is coming to take Jeongsan too?

"Yaaaaah! Ghost!!" I almost threw the handkerchief that Suga-oppa was handed to me.

"I'm not a ghost." he slowly walks towards me, my almost sunk HE IS TOPLESS. "I'm alive."

"M-mwo?" I'm still sitting behind the vacant bed.

"I'm alive. I'm just acting to be dead."

I stand up and punch him at his tummy. "That's for scaring me!" another punch. "For making fun of me." I punched him again. "For lying to me."

I cried hard. I don't know how I fall from his hug. "I'm sorry." I heard him say. "Just that I don't know how to confessed."

'Just that I don't know how to confessed.' 

That sentence keeps repeating on my mind. It is kinda familiar.

"You can't deny now what you said earlier."

I was back at my senses when he talked. "I recorded it. Now, I love you."

Before I could reply, I heard noises from behind.

"Finally!" - Taehyung-oppa.

"Officially taken." - Sujeong.

"You've grown up!" - Namjoon-oppa.

"Congratulations!" - Soojung-unnie.

"I'm happy for the both of you." - Hoseok-oppa.

"Congrats!" - Kei-unnie.

"Stay forever." Suga-oppa said.

"Yehey! I am going to have a little brother then!" Jeongsan exclaim and he ran towards us.

We laughed so hard.

- PARK MYUNG EUN POINT OF VIEW -

"Where is he?" I asked Jimin.

It is been two days had passed since I have my surgery, but still I haven't seen Seokjin-oppa.

"He is just busy." Jimin reply.

"Did he visit me?" I asked him again.

"Yes, when you're sleep. Just take a rest first Myung Eun, remember you're going to attend your bestfriends' wedding."

Yesterday, Jimin answered me always the same everytime I asked him about Seokjin-oppa. I sigh. He promised me that he will visit me here. He promised me that after my operation, we will have our date.

**

"I brought you foods. Your favorite tteobokki." 

Jiae visited me now. She's alone.

"Thanks."

She study my face. "So lonely? You should be happy now because you have a new strong heart."

"I'm happy." I simply reply.

"Is that because of him?" I didn't bother myself to answer. "Seokjin-oppa talked to me on the other day. He's going back to Japan."

"W-why?"

"He had his reasons."

Jiae stay at the hospital for almost an hour before she left. I just do nothing but to cry. Does my father know about him? Does he meet Seokjin-oppa already? Damn! If that really happens, I don't know what to do.

"You will be discharge tomorrow. All you have to do is to rest. We will meet someone." our father said. "We will meet your fiancee's."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^