CHAPTER 37

- KIM JIYEON POINT OF VIEW -

I went my way to my brother's lab. Yes, Seokjin-oppa already had a lab. He is now back studying in medicines. I'm glad that an old lady, which happens we helped way back in Paris, is rich and she's dying, she inherited us her money and company because she had no heir.

"What are you doing here, Young Lady?"

I roll my eyes. "I want to go to the bar."

That made him stop from doing. He stands straight and narrowed his eyes on me. And I frown. I hate that look from him. He's already telling me not to go.

"You're a lady, Jiyeon. I won't allow you to go."

"I won't let myself drunk. And beside he's there."

"Fine! I'll text that guy."

I happily kissed my brother at his cheeks. I exited at the mansion. We are now rich as the Park's. We are now level at the same level with them. I know why Oppa wants to finish his study. It is because of Myung Eun. He told me everything that Myung Eun's father don't like Oppa for their daughter.

I sighed again. How was he now? I heard he's already here in Seoul. I lost my connections to the Park but not with Soojung-unnie. I even give her our address. Why I still thinking about him? I supposedly be moving on. He don't love me. He only used me to forget Yein and hurts me a lot.

"Good evening beautiful lady."

I roll my eyes. Choi Seung Cheol is always like this everytime I went here. I am their one of the regular costumer.

"My regular order, please." I only said and roll my eyes. 

I sat one of the high tools beside a man drinking a tequila.

"Jiyeon-ah?"

Why I am hearing his voice? I slowly turn my gaze on the other side. "Jimin?"

My heart is rapidly beating. My heart wants to move out from my rib cage just by seeing and hearing his voice. My almost two months of not seeing him, he looks more matured now. His hair is now black which makes him more handsome.

"You're alone?"

  Seung Cheol give my order to me. I murmur thanks to him. "Yes. I'm alone."

I tried to be casual in front of him. "But I'm waiting for someone."

I saw how his face turn sad. Or it is just me? I feel someone taps my shoulder, when I turn around I smile.

"Minggyu-ah. What took you so long?" and I pout. 

He smile at me widely. "Aww. Don't pout at me, noona."

He took my bag. "Let's go."

Before we leave the place, I take a glance at Jimin and wave my hand. "I gotta go."

When we reach his car, I suddenly wipe the tears the came out from my eyes. I admit. I haven't moved on yet.

"Is it him?"

I just give him a nod. "Don't worry, noona. I'll punched that guy because he hurt you."

- JUNG YEIN POINT OF VIEW -

When we reach the hospital, I saw Hoseok-oppa crying at the corner. I don't know but I feel pity with him.

"Oppa? What's wrong?"

He wipe his tears. "Mijoo had a selected amnesia. She don't remember what happens eight months ago."

I just found my jaw dropped. Really? It really happens now. When the last eight months, she's just acting now it is true.