CHAPTER 42

- NARRATOR's POINT OF VIEW –

The apartment was filled with lonely song. The place is totally messed up, canned beers are everywhere.

"Hyung! Stop drinking!"Jungkook said to Namjoon.

The moment they landed on Japan, Namjoon only doing is to get him drunk. He is really depressed. He asked his girlfriend a wedding, accepted it but Soojung broke up with him after a few days. Without even a valid why.

"Daddy? What happen to Uncle Namjoon? He is so smelly, and he even throw up at the kitchen counter." Jeongsan said.

Jungkook just sighed. He doesn't know what to do now. His hyung is so devastated after the broke up. As him, he don't want to show to Jeongsan that he is weak too. Until now, Yein hasn't followed them. And pains him.

He clean all the messed at the kitchen. When everything is clear, he peek at Namjoon's room. His hyung is now at the deep sleep. Next, he went to his own room. And he saw Jeongsan still playing with the toys.

"Jeongsan, keep that toys. You need to sleep."

"Daddy I won't sleep not until Mommy is coming."

Jungkook feel sad after he heard Yein's name. He missed her so much. Yein never showed up at the airport.

"Daddy, I missed Mommy."

"Just sleep now, maybe tomorrow Mommy is here already."

He hummed a song for Jeongsan. He kissed him at the forehead when the kid is already in a deep sleep. But before he could close his eyes, he heard a scream from the living room. Gladly, Jeongsan didn't awake from that noise.

There at the living room, he saw Mijoo crying.

"Noona? Are you okey?"

Hoseok left Mijoo with the care ofJungkook and Namjoon. The hyung had a important business back in Korea.

"I now remember everything."

"How did it happen?"

Then Mijoo explain everything. That she is just watching a certain drama were the part is the lead man already knows that the girl is just pretending having an amnesia.

"And suddenly some flashes came to my mind. Here in Japan, at Soojung-unnie's apartment. The flashed was about when Hoseok knows that I don't have any amnesia. Y'know, the scene is almost the same with us. "

"Should we tell hyung about this?"

"No. We will surprise him tomorrow."

Jungkook is now happy for Mijoo.

"I'll open the door, noona." Jungkook volunteer.

When he open the door, he was shocked to see Lee Soojung. "Noona?"

- LEE SOOJUNG POINT OF VIEW -

It is already seven in the evening when the plane landed on Japan. I hurriedly take a cab to Okinawa.

First, I went to my apartment. No sign of people here. I guess they stay at their apartment near the train station. Though he had a spare key, maybe he don't want to see anything that is related to me. I've hurt him.

Moment later, I am now standing in front of his apartment. A noise from a television could be heard outside. Maybe he still is watching.

But I was surprise when Jungkook open the door.