CHAPTER 20

- YOO JIAE POINT OF VIEW -

I push the door bell while my hands are trembling. I know at this hour, Yoongi is already at the apartment with Namjoon-oppa and Hoseok. Well, except  for Jimin. I'm sure he's here because of Myung Eun.

But I was surprise when the door was opened, and it was him who opened it - Min Yoongi. I just feel that everything around us froze. I feel nervous seeing him after two years.

"Jiae?"

His voice. I missed his voice calling my name.

"Angel? Is this real? Are you really real?"

Before I could open my mouth, I just feel his warm hug. I never expect this to happen. I thought he would be mad at me or he will shout at me by leaving him alone. But I'm wrong.

"I'm sorry." it is all I could say.

Sorry, for leaving him. Sorry, because I can't fulfill my promise to him. Sorry, because I'm marrying someone and it is not him. Sorry because after this I'll break up with him. Sorry because I'm going to leave again.

I want to say those to him. But I'm afraid. I'm afraid to see his face with tears. I don't want to see him being hurt.

"Don't feel sorry. I know you have your reasons." he said while carressing my back.

One thing why I love him, because he is understanding.

"Atleast you're here now." he said again. "We can now celebrate our fifth anniversary!"

That is one pf the reason why I really to go here in Japan. I want to celebrate our anniversary with him. Maybe this is our last celebration. I'm going back to Korea by next week for my wedding by next month. I'm just here to send an invitation and to formally break up with him.

Damn! Thinking of having a break up with him makes me feel hurt.

"Jiae?"

Another voice that I've heard. I lift my head, and I saw Soojung-unnie standing behind us.

"Unnie~" I ran to her and hugged her. but someone pull me off. "Mwo?"

"You're not allowed to hug her. You can hug the others except her."

As usual, the Jelly-Namjoon-oppa again. I wonder if there is a progress between this two. Last time I've heard Namjoon-oppa is planning to confess at unnie.

"Tss." it is Yoongi. "Why not court your bestfriend, hyung. So possessive. I even allow my angel to hug noona. Well, except for the boys."

*time skip*

Soojung-unnie already introduces me to her cousin, Jung Yein. And to Jeon Jeongsan, adapted son of Jungkook. Her other cousin named Sujeong isn't around though because she's busy of her business. And I've heard from Myung Eun that Yein is the half-sister of Jisoo - the bestfriend of Myungsoo. Does she know that I'm going to marry the bestfriend of her sister?

"You know what, I never thought that Hoseok can get a girlfriend." out of nowhere Soojung-unnie said.

We, the girls except for Yein, she's busy babysitting her two boys, are watching tv. While the other boys are at the kitchen drinking hard drinks for the celebration of my coming back.

"Really?"

"Ne." Myung Eun answered me.

"Who's the unlucky girl? When will I can meet her?"

"Her name is Lee Mijoo. Maybe you'll meet her tomorrow. She's always with that horse." Soojung-unnie said.

Lee Mijoo? Her name is familiar.