CHAPTER 18

SEO JISOO POINT OF VIEW

"Thank you for the night, oppa."

"No problem. It is my pleasure to have a date with you." then he flashed his sweet smile.

Damn! Woohyun-oppa can melt my heart just by his simple gestures. And he is also handsome. But no one can beat Myungsoo. Arg! Why I thought of him suddenly? He don't even don't greeted me at my birthday. He only focuses on Jiae, his soon-to-be-wife.

"Thank you again, oppa." I said.

I've meet Nam Woohyun - oppa at the restaurant. It happened that he is the business man I'm going to meet with. And I learn that he is the man who owned the handkerchief that was given by a kid at the park.

I follow my eyes to him as he went to his car. He blew me a kiss before he went off. Damn! It is not hard to love Woohyun-oppa. Maybe, if I've moved on with Myungsoo, I can love him.

I was about to enter the house, when someone suddenly spoke behind me. 

"You just dating someone, and you're neglecting your friend."

I just thought of him earlier, and here he is at my back. I slowly turn around and faced him. Kim Myungsoo. By his look now, I could sense that he is having a hard time. Yes. Having a hard time how to get Yoo Jiae and claim as his.

"Neglecting my bestfriend?" I asked. "Look who's talking."

"Don't turn your back to me." he said when I was about to turn around.

"I'm not neglecting you. You're the one who pushes me away." I said with bitterness. "You only remember when you have a problem with Jiae."

He didn't answer. Instead, I heard him sighed. I won't be bitter as this if only Mijoo is alive. She knows my feelings towards this guy.

After a long silence, he said. "We will going to have our wedding by next two months."

It broke my heart. He's here to talk about that wedding? Again I turn my back to him. I don't want him to see me hurt. Hurt because I'm loving my bestfriend who don't love me back.

"If you're here because you want me to inform that news to me, I already heard and saw it at the television with my own eyes. Both of your pictures were flashed at the screen ----"

"She will be flying to Japan." he cut my words.

I faced him. "Well good to hear that. Just pray that she will come back with you." I paused. "Remember, she still not yet over with her boyfriend." he sighed heavily. "There is no secret that you can hide forever. Prepare yourself if she learn the truth." I remind him. I know all his whereabouts, and secrets.

"If ever that time comes, please don't leave me, Jisoo."

PARK MYUNG EUN POINT OF VIEW

I woke up early because I didn't sleep well last night because I have many thoughts.

"She's here." Jimin said. "Along with Jungkook."

I raised my eyebrows as I study his facial expression. "Are you jealous?"

"Why would I be?" he asked me back. "She's not typically my type."

I continue staring and studying his face. And he look a bit annoyed. "Fine. I like her. But she loves Jungkook."

I got him. I knew my twin very well. Just a small click, he can spill it. This is what I've been waiting for. To confirmed if he likes Yein. "Good to hear then. I like her for you my twin. And make a way to have her."

I heard him 'tssed'. I roll my eyes. "Is it true that you're dating, Kei-unnie?"

He shyly nods at me. Damn! This can't be. "Know your limits, Jimin. Remember our family tradition."

"You're not the exception of it, Myung Eun."

Again, I raise my eyebrows. "I'm an exception. I am leaving soon, don't forget it."

"Well, I will make a way to make you stay alive." and he gave me grinned on his face. "Anyway, Seokjin-hyung is here. He is waiting at you downstairs. Make it fast if you want him alive because if stare could kill, I'm sure hyung is already living six feet below the ground because of Namjoon-hyung."

And I roll my eyes. Kim Seokjin is recently visiting me here. Bringing my favorite foods, fruits and etc.

"Good morning. I brought you ---"

"Fruits and flowers." I cut him off. "You can put it down." I crossed my arms. "What are doing here again, anyway?"

"Visiting my girlfriend and also my future wife." and he grinned at me.

"It is ex-girlfriend." I corrected him. "Remember, I broke up with you."

His face became serious. "That's it. YOU broke up with me." he really emphasize the word 'you'. "It is only you who broke up with our relationship and I don't agree with it. So we're still official."

KIM JIYEON POINT OF VIEW

I am sweeping the floor when I heard a knock. It is Sunday today. And every weekend we closed our restaurant as a day off. 

My heart erratically beating when I open the door. I don't expect him to visit here. First, we closed our restaurant. Second, he is not close with my big brother although his twin and Oppa had a past relationship. Third, if he is here because of my big brother, well he is not around because he went to Myung Eun.

"Oppa is not here." I said.

The first sentence that stuck in my mind. I am frigging nervous here especially that my long time crush is now in my front.

"Is that how you greet me?" then he give me a sweet smile.

Ugh! That eye smile though that makes my heart melt.

"Uhhmm. Mianhae." I apologetically said and I bow my head a little. "Good morning, Jimin. C-c-ome i-i-in."

He sat at the couch and offer him a glass of juice.

"W-why a-a-re you he-here?" I stammered. I don't know what to do.

"I'm here to fetch you. We're going to have a date."

Did he just said that he's here to fetch me for our date? I am not informed.

^^^^^^^^^^