CHAPTER 17

LEE SOOJUNG POINT OF VIEW

It is already ten in the evening yet, Sujeong, Yein, Jeongsan, Jungkook and Mijoo still not around. Even Hoseok too. According to Suga, Hoseok went somewhere with Mijoo, while earlier Mijoo went out with Sujeong.

"Is Yein alright?" Myung Eun asked again.

She is more worried than me over Yein. She keep asking about Yein where in the first place we are all still clueless.

"She will be fine." Seokjin said to her.

I heard Namjoon 'tssed' over Seokjin. I  sighed.  The reason why Seokjin is here because of Myung Eun. He visited her more often.

"Jimin, call either Yein or Jungkook." Myung Eun commanded to her twin.

"I've tried but it is out of reached, okey?" Jimin said. "And will you please stay calm. You make me feel nervous when you're like that."

"Your fi--, I mean friend Jungkook still not around. And their is a kid with them, Jeongsan. We don't know what happened to them." she calmly said.

'Fi? What does she mean on the cut word? Does she mean fiend? Ugh! I smell something fishy tho. Is there any reason why Myung Eun is here? Aside from getting back Jimin back to Korea? Well, from their family status, both Park and Jung/Seo are wealthy. I won't be surprise if Jisoo or Yein are going to marry Jimin. 

I sighed. In our family, we only get married if the man is rich. But I don't have my parents anymore. So I guessed, I will be the one choosing whom I marrying. But the sad part is, does both of us feel the same? He only treat me like his bestfriend.

"You keep staring at Seokjin." Namjoon whispers over me. "You will makes me feel jealous."

Jealous? Why he would feel that? Does he likes me too? I was about to answer when Suga spoke up.

"Hoseok is with Mijoo. They are now at our apartment."

I frowns. Supposedly, Mijoo is with Sujeong because both of them were together earlier. "Where is Suejong?"

"I don't know."

RYU SUJEONG POINT OF VIEW

White. The first color I saw the moment I open my eyes. Where am I? This is not my room because this is so manly. I slowly close my eyes and try to remember something.

Mijoo-unnie and I went to a restaurant.

The guards asked for the invitation.

I saw a pair of eyes staring at me.

I saw Hoseok-oppa with a girl.

Mijoo-unnie ran.

I tried to follow her.

A black car suddenly blocked my way.

Man in black.

Then it hit me. Someone covers my mouth before I passed out. I open my eyes and I start scanning myself. O.O Why I am wearing nothing?! Except for this white blanket covering my body?! Damn! I slowly turn my head on my left side. A guy!? Does he took my virginity away?! Does he raped me?!!

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH!" I screamed at the top of my lungs while pushing the guy beside me. "RAPEEEEE!"

"Don't shout!" as he cover my mouth with his hand.

He let go of his hands and he look at me as if I'm naked. Eww. I glared at him.

"Who are you? Why you rape me --"

First he cover my mouth to stop me from shouting. And now? He KISSED me!!?

"I'm Kim Taehyung by the way. And I don't rape you." he smirk. "I saved you from the kidnappers."

"Mwo? If you don't rape me, how I end up naked?"

Stupid! Idiot!

"You initiate the kiss, milady." and he plaster a smirk on his face again. "I tried to control you, but you are irresistible."

The eyes grew in wide. Drugged? "Why I don't remember a thing? And you should be one who control yourself because you're a man!"

"You don't remember because you're drugged. I tried to control myself okey. But I am a man."

I glared at him again. His eyes. Why so familiar to me? I think I saw this eyes already.

"Well, if ever I got you pregnant, then I will marry you."

What? Did I just heard the word 'marry'? Damn! One of the reason why I came with Yein in Japan because I don't want to tie a knot on a person whom I don't love. Does a one night stand or whatever call this thing happen to us, can make me pregnant? AND I HAVE A FIANCEE WAITING ME THERE AT KOREA!

JUNG YEIN POINT OF VIEW

I try to tracked Jungkook's GPRS. Damn this perv-maniac! They just left me alone. I looking for a restroom, and when I came back at the park, they're not around already.

Hospital? What are they doing there? Is there is something wrong happen to Jeongsan?

****

I just found myself staring at the five years old kid crying over the death of his mother. Is this the reason why they are here? And this is the first time I saw Jungkook in serious.

"Mommy!" Jeongsan ran to me when he saw me at the door entrance of the morgue.

"Mommy, Mom is dead." Jeongsan said while crying. I saw Jungkook turn his gaze to me with pity on his eyes. He just give me a faint a smile.

An hour later, Jeongsan fall to sleep. It is already midnight, we already ate our dinner.

"Since Jeongsan's real mother is dead, he will be living in us." he started.

I just learned that Jeongsan's real mother had a brain tumor. And her life is counted already. That she purposely left Jeongsan at the park. And luckily we found him.

I can't say a word.

"Before she lost her breath, she said that we will take care of her son and be a good example to Jeongsan." he said in a low voice.

"Yein."

Why does when he say my name, it is like a music to my ear? Argh!

"Please starting today be nice to Jeongsan He loves you as his second mother." he paused. "And also be loving to me as your fake husband even in just in front of Jeongsan."

I just end up nodding to him. Why I can't resist to him? Way back in Korea, I don't follow any commands from my mother nor my half-sister. Why when it comes to him, I just found myself following his words?

Loving and be caring? Not bad at all. His wish is my commands.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^