CHAPTER 29

- JUNG YEIN POINT OF VIEW -

"You can go home now. Me and Namjoon will stay here for Hoseok." Soojung-unnie said, she glance at the sleepy Jeongsan. "So that Jeongsan can sleep comfortably at his room."

I nod at her and carry Jeongsan. "I'll carry him. He is big enough." Jungkook said.

I let him carry Jeongsan. Before we could go at the exit, the girl again I saw earlier block our way.

"Yeri." Jungkook greeted her.

I remain silent at the corner. I saw her glancing at me.

"Hey~ You're going home?" the girl named Yeri asked.

"Ah. Yes."

"Your son?" she point Jeongsan.

"Daddy, who is she?"

Before Jungkook can answer Jeongsan, Yeri cut him off.

"I'm Yeri. Your daddy's ex girlfriend."

That is my last straw. He said that, that she is just a friend. How could he lie to me?

I went straight to our car and seated at the back seat. It took him a minutes before he enter the car.

****

He keep on talking to me but I didn't mind answering or talking back to him. Tss.

"You have a problem?"

Problem his ass! 'You lie to me! Pabo!' I want to say but I keep it in silent. Duh. Never messed with a Jung Yein!

Since Jeongsan is already sleep, I went down to the kitchen to drink some milk. I am stressed today!

"Why you're not talking to me?"

I almost dropped the glass of milk because of that voice. I harshly faced Jungkook.

"YOU ALMOST SCARED ME!"

I heard him sigh. "I'm sorry. Maybe I should give you some space. I know you're mad at something."

He went upstairs. While me, I was left alone dumbfounded. After I drank my milk, I head my way on the vacant room, which Myung Eun-unnie was using.

"Why I am being like this? I just saw him hugging someone, and I just became mad."

Maybe when someone saw me talking alone, they will think I am gone crazy. I sigh. I wish Sujeong is here. She's the only one I could talked to.

"Do I like him? No. I'm not." I sigh again. I feel like an idiot. "Maybe you like him. You won't be jealous at that Yeri girl if you're not."

Damn! I am being frustrated here, talking alone. "No you're not. You're just mad because he said that Yeri is his old friend not his ex girlfriend. He lied to you."

"You won't be mad if you don't feel something for him." my other mind said.

"FINE! I ADMIT I LIKED HIM!"

I turn my gaze at the door. My eyes grew in wide when I saw him. Did he just heard everything?

- KIM SEOKJIN POINT OF VIEW -

"You don't have to pay me a big amount of money, Sir." I said politely. "Your money can't buy the love I feel for your daughter."

I saw his jaw tightens. "You loved my daughter? Haha! Mr. Kim, to tell you honestly I don't like you for my daughter. You are just nothing but a poor man. How could you live my daughter, when you don't have any work?"

"I ---"

"Stay away from my daughter or else you don't know what I am going to do with your younger sister." I saw him smirk.

I am torn into between, I won't let Mr. Park harm my sister and I want to see Myung Eun, I want to be with her forever.

"Choose now. To be with my daughter or I'll kill your sister?"

- MIN YOONGI a.k.a SUGA's POINT OF VIEW -

"Are you sure about this?" again I am asking Taehyung for a nth time. I don;t how did he get this kind of information.

Myungsoo - Jiae's fiancee - Taehyung's brother, is a rich man at the young age. And because of his obsession  towards my girlfriend, he did this horrible things?

"I'm his brother."

"Are you really this guys' brother? How could you put him down like this? I mean,  aren't you afraid of karma?

He became silent for a moment. "Tss. You should be happy because I'm helping you."

He set aside the document papers. "After his shit wedding, will be my engagement party." he said. "You're all invited."

I only nods. I know this kid had help me a lot to get Jiae back. But I don't know his real why he is doing this to his own brother.

- SEO JISOO POINT OF VIEW -

"How did you meet your boyfriend?"

Today, I am having girl date with my bestfriend, Mijoo. We didn't bother to invite Myungsoo since he is busy with his upcoming wedding.

"We're business partners." I simply reply.

Honestly, Woohyun-oppa is not my boyfriend. We're just acting in front of Myungsoo. Though this passed few days, Myungsoo act cold on me.

"Tsk. I'm asking how did you meet?" Now, Mijoo is frowning.

"During my birthday. I had my moment at the park, someone give me a handkerchief. And one of my business dinner, he told me that he is the one who give the handkerchief."

"Is that all?"

I just smile at her. "Yep. Now tell me what happen to you at Japan?" I am really curious. I heard that she live with my sister.

"I had a boyfriend there."

I almost fall at my sit because of her sudden confession. "W-what?"

"Y-yes." I saw a small tears falling from her eyes. "His name is Jung Hoseok."

"Jung Hoseok?" I asked.

His name sounds familiar. I forgot where I heard it.

"He is familiar because he is one of our school mates in middleschool." she said, sipping her chocolate milk tea. "He's the one who saw me at the seashore and saved me. Y'know, he's so funny."

Today, Mijoo is rare. Usually when we have a meet up she always talked about Mark, but now she's always talking to another guy.

"You really love him." I stated. "You love him more than your husband."

Her face became sad. "How I wish our wedding is fake."

- JUNG YEIN POINT OF VIEW -

"You liked me?"

Dafq!! So he really heard me? I'm doomed. I know now that my face is really red as tomato.

"N-no. You heard i-it w-wrong." Why I'm stuttering? "I don't like you. Yes. That's it. I'm not referring to you. It is the other guy."

"Really?" Damn that smirk! "Then I should go to Yeri now."

Tsk. "Then go with her, like I would be jealous."

"Really? We will go to the theme park and I will date her."

"Tsk. You don't have to tell about that things. Because tomorrow I am going to have a date too." I lied.

"Try to date another guy except, or else I will strangle their neck." his voice is serious. "Well, Yein just like I heard everything earlier, I will make you fall for me and the time will come that you won't deny your feelings."

I shiver at his words. I just found myself nodding at him absentmindedly.

Yes, I like him. I admit it. But I want to make sure if our feelings are mutual.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^