CHAPTER 9

RYU SUJEONG POINT OF VIEW

It's been two weeks had past. Mijoo-unnie stay here at our place since there are two vacant rooms. It is been two weeks since Yein still don't believe that Mijoo-unnie lost her memory. And two weeks had past, Hoseok-oppa, always staying here with Mijoo-unnie. A week had past Soojung-unnie and Namjoon-oppa are cold to to each other. I mean only Namjoon-oppa are cold towards unnie, because unnie always try to approach him.

"I think we are going to have a competitor, unnie." I told her while my eyes are still focus outside.

There is a new constructed building on the other lane though.

"I don't think so. As what I've heard it is a mini mart."

"Really?" I heard Yein. "Wow~ That would be my favorite place."

"Well, that's good to hear." Mijoo-unnie commented. Yein make a face.

"I HAVE A FRUITS HERE~"

I hurriedly went out when I heard Hoseok-oppa's voice. As usual, he always pay a visit here, not for us but for Mijoo-unnie.

"Are you sure that fruit is for us?" I don't notice that Yein is standing beside me with a big frown in her face. "Or for Mijoo?

Hoseok-oppa just sheepishly smile at us. "The second one?"

I roll my eyes. "So you like unnie, huh?"

Yein is the one who took the fruits from Hoseok-oppa.

"Is Namjoon with you?"

Here comes the dense one. Does really Soojung-unnie act like dense or this is the usual her? I overheard them talking that night though. Or maybe unnie thinks that Namjoon-oppa and Seokjin-oppa had a secret affairs?

"Noona, Namjoon is busy writing a song lately." Hoseok-oppa said. But I heard him whisper, "A song that he wrote for you."

JUNG YEIN POINT OF VIEW

I feel bore, that's why I went here in a nearby park where a lots of children playing. I miss my childhood years.

** FLASHBACK **

"Let's play, unnie~" I pleaded on my half-sister who is busy reading a book.

"I'm studying, Yein. You can ask our maid to play with you." her eyes never left her notebook. "Nana?" she called one of our young maids.

"Can you play with -"

I cut her off. "But I want to play with you." as I stomp my feet.

"Can't you see? I'm busy?!" her voice is starting to rise.

"I HATE YOU!!" and I run to my room.

I heard her keep calling my name.

I just want to play with her, but she always refused and decline. I don't know. Maybe she don't want to play with me because I am just her half sister.

** END OF THE FLASHBACK **

That is how I started to hate her. I remember that she will just play with me if our mom is around. I hate it. I hate the fact that she became nice to me when mom is around.

"Oww~ Miss Flat-Chested is alone?"

I glare at the guy who just suddenly talk from behind. No other than the Perv-Maniac.

"Tss. What do you care, perv-maniac!"

As I stand up and try to leave the place when Jungkook stop me by using his hand. He hold me at my wrist. And again I feel the sudden electricity.