CHAPTER 40

- RYU SUJEONG POINT OF VIEW -

"Sorry. I can't attend on your engagement party tonight." Yein said to me.

She texted me earlier that she wants to meet me up. I want to go to their mansion, but she decline. She said we will meet at the cafe. She's wearing a sunglasses, she said her eyes were swollen. 

"It's okey."

Although I am not totally okey. I am dead nervous now for tonight's event. What if Taehyung will ruin the event? What if he will be scandalous? What if he will be really mad if he learned that he is not really my fiancee?

"What if you fall in love with your own brother. Romantic feelings?"

I was taken aback by her question. What if Taehyung is my brother for real? What should I gonna do?

"I will still love him. I will show to him how much I really love him as a form as siblings." I frowned. "Why did you asked me about this?"

I heard her long deep sighed. "My Mom said that Jungkook is my half brother."

My jaw totally dropped right after I finish drinking my milktea. I just can't believe it. Maybe that explains why sometimes they look alike at each other. The eye smile, fashion sense.

But suddenly a flashback came across to my mind. Before Hoseok-oppa and Mijoo-unnie went to their Japan cruise, I saw him went to our mansion with folders in his hand. And even talked to my mom privately. Maybe it was Hoseok-oppa who took Yein and Jungkooks' DNA test and he went to our house to show the results. After I told Yein about it, her face became sadder.

"Really? Hoseok-oppa went to your Mom? Anyway, Do you know where he is now?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I heard their one week cruise, already finished. Maybe he is now at Japan with Mijoo-unnie. I even heard a good news about them. She slowly remember everything."

I notice her faint smile. "Well, I'm happy for them."

"Is he at Japan now?"

I don't bother to mention Jungkook's name. Last time I heard from my mother that Yein will be going to Japan with him. But she didn't make it because of the sudden revelation.

She nods at me. "Thank you for today, Sujeong. I have a flight this night. That explains I can't come with you. I'll be going to Paris."

Paris is known for the land of love. Soojung-unnie is there too. She broke up with Namjoon-oppa though. I don't know the reason why. She is so secretive.

After a few moments of being alone in the cafe, I decided to go home. But before I could exit, someone blocked me. 

"Hoseok-oppa?"

At first, I thought he is Taehyung. He really scared me to death.

"Can I talked to you, now? I saw you talking to her earlier."

I have to prepare myself for my engagement party. But seems that this is really important. "Okey."

- SEO JISOO POINT OF VIEW -

I need someone to talked to. I don't know what to do. If I will talked to Myungsoo, maybe I will only disturb him. These passed few days, he is busy with the company. he had many paper works that were left behind.

"Woohyun-oppa. . ."

His smiling face faded when he saw my face. He suddenly looked so worried.

"Why did you cry? Is this about Myungsoo? Does he hurts your heart again?"

I cried this time not because of Myungsoo. My tears are for my sister. Although she hates me, I care for her. I don't want to lose her. I don't think she deserve how our Mom treated her. I feel pity for her. she deserve her happiness.

"About my sister, Yein."

I saw him frowning. I didn't mention to him about my sister.

"What about your sister?"

I sighed. "My Mom. She don't treat us fairly." I control my tears when I remember what I heard last night. "Her brother is now claiming her."

"What do you mean brother? You have a step brother or a half brother?"

"Yein is only ----"

"I am just gone for awhile and now you are flirting with another man.

Someone cut me off. When I turn around, I saw Myungsoo standing behind me. With his famous poker face.

"M-myungsoo."

I don't know why I am stuttering. Should I be happy that he looks so jealous over Woohyun-oppa?

Just a few moments, I found myself inside his car. I can even smell his scent.

"Why are you with him?"

His voice echoed inside his car. He stare at me like a lion ready eat its prey

"I just need someone to talked with. And I know you are busy."

"You should have called me!"

"You're busy at your office." I am thankful that I am on my one month leave. "I don't want to disturb ---"

"Well, I will prioritized you! Just don't go out with other guys."

I am now frowning. "Why are you raising your voice to me? Are you jealous with Woohyun-oppa?"

He stopped from his track. He turn his gaze on the other side. "You'll stay at my office. So that you can talked to me anytime."

"But we left Woohyun-oppa at the restaurant."

"He is not a kid anymore. And don't mention any other guy's name when you're with me."

I put my seatbelt on. A smile form to my face. I secretly took my phone from my pocket and I texted Woohyun-oppa a sorry, then after that, I texted my Mom.

- LEE SOOJUNG POINT OF VIEW -

After I learned that Namjoon's parents was the one who killed my parents,I took my own investigation. Thankfully, I have enough money from my bank account.

"I already send my reports, Miss Lee."

After I read the message, I took my laptop and open it. A picture of me and Namjoon welcomed me. I missed him badly. Sadly, I need to hurt his feelings. Supposedly, we're married at this moment.

I open my email and read the reports about the investigation. I smile to myself. So, my aunt hired a wrong person.

According to the reports, the real killer is Kim Sung Gyu. He is jealous because Lee is one of the top company at Japan next is Kim. That's why he plotted to kill my parents, but not only mine, even Namjoons', he is the real killer. And according to the investigation too, after the death of both me and Namjoon's parents, Kim Sung Gyu took a hold over the company and brought it to bankruptcy. He is currently at jail.

I do this because I don't want my relatives to hate Namjoon, though he already received it from Yein's mother. I don't want things between us became more complicated. Because in our real situation, our friends were also at messed.

He is my bestfriend, my first boy friend. And I don't want to lose him just because of that false information.

"I'm on my way, Kim Namjoon. Just wait for me."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^