CHAPTER 38

- LEE MIJOO POINT OF VIEW -

It's been a week since I was discharge. And according to the doctor, I am having a selected amnesia. When I was on the hospital, I only keep looking on Mark. He's supposedly with me because I got an accident and he is my husband. But Jisoo and Myungsoo explain to me that I was never been married to Mark. I cried that night. I'm thankful to a guy named Jung Hoseok, he comforted me that time.

"Ready?"

I am going to a vacation with Hoseok only. My parents already agree with these. I am happy that after being inside the room alone, I can go out now.

"Where are you taking me?"

I am really curious. Is he really part of my forgotten memory? He told me, that he is my ex boyfriend.

"I will bring you to the plaace where we shared our memory."

I frown. I admit. Although I didn't recognize him, but my heart is longing for him. There is one time that he wasn't able to visit me because he is busy on something, it matters about his lost sister, I missed him. I called him last night and told him that I missed him, that I want to see him.Just a moment, he's in front of me.

"Cruise ship?" I raise my brow.

He smile. What makes him attracted more is his smile. "Yes."

I was inside my room when my phone rings. Hoseok went outside, so I was left alone. I look at the caller ID. It is Jisoo.

"Jisoo-ah!" I greeted her.

Damn! I just suddenly feel my head hurts. Something that keep flashing on my mind. This scene is very familiar.

"Where are you?"

"Cruise ship to Japan."

"Are you with Mark?"

"Hoseok."

"Glad to hear that. I gotta end the call. I need to cook lunch, Myungsoo is mad now already."

I smile to myself. Myungsoo and Jisoo are now getting closer. I sighed. I think Hoseok is trying really hard to make my memory back.

- SEO JISOO POINT OF VIEW -

"Food is ready!"

I saw Myungsoo sitting on a couch with a frown on his face. Early in the morning, he is mad.

"Are you going to meet up with Woohyun?"

Now its my time to frown. "How did you know?"

Early in the morning, Woohyun-oppa texted me that he will going to meet me.And it is been a weeks had past since the last time I saw him. I kinda missed him though.

"Just answer my question!" he almost yell.

I sighed. Why is he acting like this? Is he jealous?

"Yes."

He stood up from the couch and went to the kitchen without talking to me. Now, he is mad at me. He didn't even talked to me.

"You don't have to be jealous with him. He is just a friend of mine."

"Tss."

I just saw him smile. He is jealous indeed! But please don't give me hope.

- JUNG YEIN POINT OF VIEW -

I cried all night. My mother force Jungkook to leave the house. I don't understand my mother. She hates Jungkook because were not the same level of richness. But I love him. I don't need my richness and money, all I need is him.