CHAPTER 36

- KIM TAEHYUNG POINT OF VIEW -

"Have you receive the invitation?"

I am now having a phonecall with Sujeong.

"Yes. You really makes me happy."

After I receive the invitation of my engagement with Sujeong, I hurriedly called her. It just that I want to confirm to her if this is really true.

"Why you never bother telling about these? I haven't talked to your parents yet."

Despite that I am happy about this engagement, I need to talked to her parents. I am the guy here. Supposedly, when talking about this, my brother should know this matter.

"Nah! I already did talked to them. No need to worry. And besides, they agree already."

I smile like an idiot now. I didn't know that I am going to be officially engage with Sujeong three days from now. It is just stated being her stalker, but now I almost had her. I sighed. I need to confess to her. That nothing had really happens to us.

"I love you, Sujeong."

For the first time, I say those words to her. But I never got a reply from her.

"I have t end this call, Taehyung-ah. I'll be going to the hospital. I heard Mijoo-unnie already awake."

Before I could reply, she already ended the call. I sighed. I decided to go out of my room. As expected, I am all alone in this big house. My brother didn't manage to go home, he is staying at his bestfriends' house.

I wonder what he feel now. Maybe he is really hurt. Well, I'm sorry my brother. I won't make you happy. And I won't let you interfere with my business now. Sujeong is mine. I won't allow you to let her away from me.

- JUNG YEIN POINT OF VIEW -

"Why you never told me about this, JEON JUNGKOOK huh!!??" I almost shout at him.

Gosh! If Jisoo didn't come home last night, I wouldn't know that Mijoo-unnie is in the hospital! So this is their emergency why they cut our celebration. Mijoo-unnie got into a car accident.

"I'm sorry. It is just that you're stress with your family."

I glared at him. Yes, he know that my mother want me to marry another man. I told him about that. I don't to kept that to him since he is my boyfriend. But he didn't know that it is Jimin-oppa.

"But you should've told me!" my head will burst any longer. Both my two boys giving me headaches.

"Mommy, I want to go to hospital." he keeps tagging my shirt.

"Jeongsan, behave. I have to deal with your daddy."

I massage my temple. I will die soon because of these boys.

"Mommy, do you hate Daddy?"

I sighed. Jungkook took Jeongsan away from me, and let the kid sat on his lap.

"No. I love your daddy."

I saw Jeongsan pout. "But you keep shouting at him. It means you hate him."

I roll my eyes. Jungkook just chuckles. This boy! If I don't love him, I don't know what to do with him.

I just sighed. "Mommy is mad at daddy because he didn't told me about Mijoo-unnie." I glared at Jungkook. He is staring at me and seems he wants to laugh but he control himself from bursting.