CHAPTER 21

- SEO JISOO POINT OF VIEW -

(At the bar counter)

"I don't know what to do now." Myungsoo said as he drink straight the vodka in his glass.

I stare at him. He looks so helpless. He really love that Jiae-girl. He call me this late because he wants to talk to someone - and it is me. He just receive a call from his younger brother, together with photo of Jiae, hugging a guy. It seems like it is her boyfriend in Japan.

"I don't think she'll come back again for our wedding."

I sigh. Here I am, listening to his rants in regards of that issue again.

"She'll come. Don't worry. Remember, she will save their company by marrying you. I'm sure she'll never back out."

"What if. What if. . . She'll know the truth?! She will leave me!!?" he half yell at me.

Again, I sigh. He will be miserable then if that will happens.

"Time will tell, Myungsoo. Don't worry."

"It is easy for you to say that because you never loved once. You never felt what I feel, my fear of losing her!"

Well, he's wrong. I feel that a very long time ago. I already experienced pain, everytime I saw him with her. Talking about that girl, makes my heart broke into a million pieces.

I feel his stare at me.

"I just notice that you're beautiful. If I don't love Jiae, maybe I will fall for you." then he chuckles. "But it is a crime loving your bestfriend for romantic feelings."

Crime? For him, it is. But for me, it's not.

"Hey! Why you become silent? Don't stare at me like that. As if you love me. Jae might be jealous!"

Yes. I love you. But we're complicated. You don't love me. You only see me as a friend. Nothing else. Jiae again!

"You're drunk."

"I'm not." then he take another shot of vodka.

I can't resist him. I'm just sitting beside him while watching him. Just a few moments, my phone rang. It is Woohyun-oppa.

Before I could answer the call, Myungsoo grab my phone away from me. And he shot me his famous death glare.

"When you're with me, your attention should only to me."

Is he jealous? Don't hope, Jisoo-ah. He loves Jiae, and not you.

- LEE SOOJUNG POINT OF VIEW -

Me and Jiae are here in the hospital garden. Myung Eun already woke up and Seokjin already taking care of her. We don't want to disturb the two that's why I am here with Jiae. And according to Jimin, Myung Eun is just allergy to nuts which happens she eat before that incident. Tss. I should tell Yein not to put some nuts to her baked cookies.

Jiae has just arrive earlier and this is what happen already. Well, I'm happy for her and Suga. I never thought that Suga will just accept Jiae after leaving hom for almost two years.

"Unnie? Aren't you and Namjoon-oppa had a relationship?"

Relationship? In my own dream where me and him are having a happy family.

"Yes. As bestfriends."

I saw her face turn to frowns. "Really? Did oppa never courted you?"

"No." I reply in a low voice.