CHAPTER 39

- PARK MYUNG EUN POINT OF VIEW -

White. The first color I saw the moment I open my eyes. Am I in heaven? Last time I check, I cut my pulse. I close my eyes again and open it.

"Finally, you're awake."

Am I really in heaven? Why do I saw his face? Or I am just imagining things? And I can smell his cologne.

"Are you in heaven too?"

He laugh at my question. I don't get it. "I am dead. Why I am seeing you?"

I can feel his warm caress on my hair. "You're alive. And I am thankful with that. Next time, don't do that. I almost didn't sleep, I'm afraid if you won't wake up forever."

If I am dreaming now, please don't wake me up. I don't want to lose him.

"Myung Eun . . . "

I turn my gaze at the entrance. I saw the happy face of my father. Why I am seeing them? I thought I'm dreaming.

"Everything is real. You're not dead, you're alive."

I just feel my warm tears coming out. "Are they going to put you away from me?"

"No. I will always with you forever."

My father went near to us. He hold my right hand. "Sorry. I didn't know that I hurt my daughter and son by forcing them to marry someone they don't love. I'm sorry that you need to do this. Committing suicide before I will realize that I made a big mistake."

I wipe the small tears coming out from my eyes. "Thank you, Dad."

I almost commit suicide because I'm going to meet my fiancee. I'm being pathetic right? But I really rather to die than to marry someone else. I love Seokjin very much. I even mad at my own father when I learned that he threat Seokjin-oppa to stay away from me. It hurts me much.

"Don't worry about your twin brother. I already talked to him."

- JUNG YEIN POINT OF VIEW -

I packed all my things. I decided to go back to Japan with Jungkook and Jeongsan. Even now that my memory is back. I didn't know that I have an amnesia back then. Now I know why Jungkook is very familiar to me, because he is my boyfriend back then. Maybe that's why Mom hates him, because she blame Jungkook why I got accident.

"Where are you going, Jung Yein?"

I stop from my tracked and face my Mom. I am really glad that my half-sister is not around or else I will face them both, which is very annoying to me.

"To Jeon Jungkook?"

I still didn't answer her. "Broke up with your biyfriend, Yein. He don't deserve you. There are still many guys out there. You can any guy, but not Jungkook."

I'm glad that Mr. Park cancel my fiancee thingy with Jimin. Maybe he realize that we're not comfortable with each other. That Park Jimin is for Kim Jiyeon and Jung Yein is for Jeon Jungkook only.

I roll my eyes heavenwards. "Why Mom? Because he is poor? That's why I don't deserve him? I don't need money. I need love. He loves me and I love him. Isn't that enough reason for us to be together?"

"You don't love him, Yein. You only see him as your brother."

That reach my boiling point. "Don't judge my feelings towards Jungkook. We both love each other. That's why I am going to stay with him."

"For Pete sake! Jung Yein! We are talking about your half brother!"

For the second time again, I stopped again from my track. With gritted teeth I face my Mom. "Who? Who is my half brother?"

"Jeon Jungkook. He is your half brother from your father's side."

I know my mom and my true father's past. I made by a mistake. But I never knew that Jungkook would be my half brother. Maybe that explains why we resembles to each other sometimes.

I just found myself crying in my room. I can't believe. My boyfriend is my half brother?

- NARRATOR's POINT OF VIEW -

"Hyung? Any problem?"

Jungkook is now waiting for Yein. Today, they will be going to Japan now. But he just notice the loneliness on Namjoon's face.

"She broke up with me."

At first, Jungkook didn't realize what his hyung was saying. "Who? Soojung-noona?"

He just receive a simple nod from his hyung. "She said that we're still young. That I can find someone better than her. But really! She's enough for me. I don't know her reasons."

Jungkook feel pity for his hyung. "Daddy? Where is Mommy? I missed her already."

A week had passed, since the last time that the three of them having a bonding together - family bonding.

Jungkook at his watch. It is already 7 pm. And their flight is 9pm. "Let's go. We will wait for Yein at the airport."

Namjoon and Jungkook are the only two to go back to Japan with Jeongsan, of course. Yoongi is now preparing for his wedding with Jiae. Hoseok is with Mijoo. He is trying to make Mijoo remember everything by going to the memorable they've went together.

Now, the three of them are at the airport waiting for their flight to be called, and also Jungkook waiting to Yein.

"Daddy, where is Mommy? What time she will be here?"

Namjoon, with heavy heart went near to Jungkook. "Let's go. It is almost our flight."

"But hyung! She promised me that she will come with us!"

"Let's go. Maybe she will just follow us. Remember that Yein and her Mom had a fight because of your relationship."

^^^^^^^

Short Update for the mean time. Hope you like this chapter.