CHAPTER 13

PARK MYUNG EUN POINT OF VIEW

"Why are you really here?"

I looked around inside the room. All I could say is this is clean and really furnished.

I turn around and stare at my twin brother. He is been asking that question for a hundred times.

"Why? Am I not allowed here?"

He sighed. Right after we watched a movie, Jimin guided me here in this room. According to him, I will stay here at Soojung-unnie's place. Well, this is really my plan. I won't really dare to live with Jimin and his friends near at the train station.

"You're always allow here to stay." and he cross his arms.  "You know this place is not good for you. Your health and your heart -"

"I can take care of myself." I cut him off. "So no worries." and I sat at the edge of the bed. "I have my medicines with me. And besides I'm here for a vacation."

I heard him 'tssed' at me. "Really? Vacation only? Or you just want to see him again?"

"No. I'm only here for  vacation. Why would I want to see him? We're over years ago, Jimin. Past is past."

"Atleast you will see him before you died."

I glare at him. "So you really want me to die, huh?"

He chuckles. "No. I won't let you die."

"Father wants you back." I said after a few minutes of silence.

Well, I try to change the topic. I don't want to talk about my conditions. Only my family knows about it. I never told my friends tho. I don't them to feel pity on me because I'm sick. Even Seokjin don't know about this too.

"I know about that. Could he just wait for atleast a year or so?"

I know he loves to stay here in Okinawa. He's been here for almost five years.

"You're supposedly to be with me when I came back to Korea." I reminded him.

He should with me because I'm almost panting during those days. But instead he let me travel alone, with inhealer with me. What a brother, right?

"Our father can't wait for your wedding. Can't you remember about our family tradition?"

"You don't know my situation, Myung Eun. My future wife loss her memory. Do you think I will just marry some amnesia girl? No. I won't. She don't even recognized her boyfriend."

"Correction. Her husband actually."

I receive a glare from him right after I corrected him.

JUNG YEIN POINT OF VIEW

"Mommy . . . I'm sleepy already. I want to sleep." Jeongsan yawned in front of me, while stretching his arms.

"You know already where your room is, Jeongsan." I said on a flat tone.

"Jung Yein. Be nice to our son."

I roll my eyes. Jeez. Jeongsan is not my child. "He is just an -"

"But still our son. We adopt him. In his papers, I wrote your name as his foster mother."

Whattda! "MWO!?" I almost yell. Jeez. I never thought that this perv-maniac is really serious when he say that he will going to adopt this kid.

"You are his foster mother." he said again.