CHAPTER 22

- JUNG HOSEOK POINT OF VIEW -

Watching the stars above while Mijoo is lying on my lap. We are now at the beach under a coconut tree.

"Oppa?"

I look down my head and stare at her.

"What are you going to do if my memory will come back?"

I pause for a moment. If her memory is back, I'm sure she'll go far from me. Someone is waiting for her there too.

"Why you're not answering me?"

I sigh and give her a smile. "I don't know what to do. If your memory will back, I'm not sure if you will still stay with me."

She pout at me.

"Honestly, I can't imagine leaving you alone, oppa. You know, in just a short period of time I have something weird feeling towards you. Something that I can't explain everytime I'm with you."

I just smile at her.

"Let's go back to Soojung-noona's house. We've spending here for almost two days."

"Okey."

"You're going to meet Suga-hyung's girlfriend too. I heard that she's here in Japan already."

"Okey."

-RYU SUJEONG POINT OF VIEW -

"Taehyung? Taehyung?"

I saw him coming towards me.

"Where have you been?" I asked him.

"I just receive a call from my brother." and he wave his phone in front of me. "Why?"

He guided me to the couch.

"Don't leave me again while I'm sleeping. I'm afraid." I told him.

I had just a dream that he left me because I lied to him. I don't know but I am afraid because of that dream.

"Why?"

"Because I dream that you left me." I said in a low voice.

- KIM TAEHYUNG POINT OF VIEW -

"Because I dream that you left me." she said in a low voice.

Left her? Why would I do that to the girl I love dearly. This is really now the moment I've been waiting for, is that to have her.

"Why would I do that?"

"Because I lied to you that's why you left."

I don't know if she notice my facial expression that had just became pale. Her dream is the opposite one. I am the one who is the liar here, and I'm perfectly sure she'll leave if she'll know that she's still untouched - virgin.

Weird right? She's going to marry because of the thought I devirginized her. That is how weird and pathetic I am. It is simple because of LOVE. Maybe this is really in our genes, just like with my older brother, Myungsoo. He purposely bankcrupt the company of the girl he love in other to have her.

"I won't do that, okey?"

"Really?" her face brighten.

Her smile makes my heart warm.

"Yep."

"Okey? Tomorrow I will introduce you to my cousin as my fiancee. I am now accepting your marriage proposal."

It made me stop. Does that mean I can have her? I can have for a lifetime?

"Are you sure?"

She nods at me and gave me her famous square smile.