CHAPTER 19

JUNG YEIN POINT OF VIEW

"Say ahhh." As I slowly put the spoon full of food to Jeongsan's mouth.

It is been a week since Jeongsan real mother was buried. He stay in our apartment with Jungkook. And both of us act like a real couple in front of Jeongsan. As what he favoured to me, I will be good to both of Jeongsan and him. Though I feel awkward at first because I'm not into this kind of attitude, I used to be brat.

"How about daddy?" Jungkook asked. He winked at me. Why do I find him cute when he winks? These past few days, I don't know what happen to me. I just want Jungkook's attention only to me. I even got jealous of Jeongsan one time. Am I slowly liking him? Argh! No way! This cannot be!

I do to Jungkook what I've done to Jeongsan.

"Tss." I heard Jimin-oppa mumbling. "You're not injure, Kookie, so you can eat by yourself."

Is he jealous? I mean Jungkook's attention was only to me and Jeongsan since a week ago. He didn't even hang up with the boys lately. As what I've seen, Jimin-oppa and Kei-unnie were dating. So why he will be mad? Does he like Jungkook? I mean maybe one of them were gay? Jimin-oppa dated Kei-unnie to hide his gender? No. Jimin-oppa has a well-built body. He had abs same with Jungkook. I gulp when I remember one night that Jungkook was topless laying beside me and Jeongsan. Eeh? Jungkook again?

"Good morning!!" Mijoo-unnie greeted us. She takes a glance at Jimin. "Any problem, Jimin?"

Mijoo-unnie is now officially Hoseok-oppa's girlfriend. Should I be happy? Maybe, because they love each other. But the problem is, what if Mijoo-unnie's memory will come back? What if someone is waiting for her? What if she's already taken? I even ovweheard Jisoo and her and they mention wedding and a named 'Mark'.

"What is our breakfast?" Sujeong asked and she sat beside Jeongsan.

Sujeong change a lot. She's always spacing out. And she's always hanging out with a random guy. She even told me that when we came back to Korea, she'll marrying someone. Well, I'm expecting that tho, since she had a fiancee waiting for her at Korea.

Myung Eun - unnie who just came out from her room, went to kitchen and grab some cookies which I bake for my two boys. Suddenly, Seokjin-oppa stopped her. Yes, Seokjin-oppa usually came here for her.

"Don't eat that. I brought you food."

They've been together again. I never knew that they has a past relationship, until Seokjin-oppa announce it to us. Well, I'm happy for them. But there is something wrong with Myung Eun-unnie. Each day that had past, she became paler and thinner. I even one time caught her using an inhaler, but she told me not tell everyone about what i saw. Maybe she's sick?

"Tss. Where is Soojung?" it is Namjoon-oppa.

"I'm here~" Soojung-unnie shouted, she's at the living room, watching tv.

I guess, Namjoon-oppa went in through the back door because he didn't notice unnie at the living room. I sigh. I know that they like each other just basing on how they treat each other. Their is a spatk in their eyes, when they stare at each other. Something like 'love'?

"Are you with Suga?" I heard Soojung-unnie.

"I'm already here, why you still looking for another guy? Do you like him?"

The usual Namjoon-oppa. He's jealous when unnie mention another guy name. I should tell oppa to confess already with unnie. I'm sure they look cute couple. Both of them had dimples, both of them always had a thought of wisdom but the difference is Namjoon-oppa is tall compared to unnie.