CHAPTER 5

JUNG YEIN POINT OF VIEW

I hurriedly took my towel at the rack and cover it with my body. I saw the brush for the bowl, and I hit this stupid-pervert-rapist-guy.

"RAPIST! RAPIST!" I keep on hitting him.

"Ouch. Ouch! Stop!" I heard him say.

But I don't care. "Unnie~ Soojung-unnie~ Help!" I keep on screaming.

When I saw Soojung-unnie at the entrance together with a guy. Maybe she call for a help? I hurriedly went to her and hide at her back. I lightly push the guy who is standing beside unnie.

"Please! Beat that guy. He almost rape me." I plead.

I almost cry. Who wouldn't? I'm just taking a shower then someone will enter. And it is a guy. He just saw me naked!?? Arrgh!

"Rape?" the rapist almost exclaim.

I roll my eyes heavenwards. "Yes. What you think doing in here? You enter at the room while I'm taking a bath, duh!"

"You've mistaken him, Yein." Soojung-unnie calmly said. "Jungkook, take a pee." and she glance at me. "Get dress. We will talk downstairs."

I change my clothes on the other room. And I locked the door. Right after I'm done, I went downstairs. I saw the rapist beside Soojung-unnie. The nerve! He had the guts to stay here? Oww. Wait. Aside from the rapist and the guy with unnie earlier, I saw another three guys. Really? Are they going to beat the rapist?

I take my entrance. I saw their eyes on me. They should be. Because I'm beautiful. I glare at the rapist. Duh. I hate the way he look at me. I absentmindedly put my hands around my chest, by the thought he just saw my body without clothes earlier. Err. I think my face right now is red as tomato. And I saw him smirk.

I sat beside Sujeong.

"Are you okey now, Yein?"

I just nod by her question. "Are they here to arrest that rapist?"

The other guy laugh at my question (Hoseok).

"No. We're not police." the green-haired-guy answer. (Suga)

"I never thought that our maknae is a rapist now." the other one said. (Jimin)

"Tss. I don't rape flat-chested girls."

I think my face now is redder. Aish! Me flat-chested? "No. I'm not. Mine is just a normal size. Like duh?"

"But still, it is small for me." he smirk.

"Jeon Jungkook. Stop that child fight!"

The guy with Soojung-unnie said. Well, I just notice that this guy is always at unnie's side tho. Are they in a relationship? Wait. Jeon Jungkook? His name is Jeon Jungkook? Err. Ugly name though. His name doesn't suit him. Like duh, he is a maniac!

"Who are these guys?" I finally asked.

I'm just wondering who this five guys. The other one said they are not police. Then what are they? I mean they are people. What are they doing here?

"They are my friends." Soojung-unnie answer. "This is Kim Namjoon." she point the guy sitting beside her. "Jung Hoseok." the one who laugh earlier. "Min Suga." the green-haired guy. "Park Jimin." the guy who sat beside at the guy named Suga. "And this is Jeon Jungkook." the rapist-maniac.

I just nod at them. "Jung Yein by the way."

"Wow! Cute name! It suits for a girl like you." Jimin commented.

"Yeah. I know." and I flip my hair. "Because I'm beautiful."

KIM TAEHYUNG POINT OF VIEW

"Young master, she can't be found already."

One of my butlers said. My head boils. Nonsense information. "What!? Then where she is!??"

"According to my sources, she is out of the country." he answer.

She can't be. I almost stalk her for a year, and now she's out of the country?! How come I didn't know it!? How come I am not informed!??

"Then. How about the engagement?"

"It was cancelled, Young Master."

"Good."

It should be. I won't allow that some random guy will marry my Ryu Sujeong. It should only be me. Only me. I even paid at that Yugyeom-guy, which is her-supposed-fiancee, to run away and never comeback. But how come she's not in Korea anymore.

"Do you know where she is?"

"That's information I'm still searching for, Young Master."

"You're fired."

RYU SUJEONG POINT OF VIEW

"Is this really a food!!?" Yein exclaimed.

In terms of food, Yein is a choosy one.

"Too salty."

I put my spoon and forks down and look at her.

"We have no choice." I said to her.

"I heard Seokjin-oppa had a mini restaurant. Can we buy there for our dinner? I can't take this food anyway." She said. "Like eww. Who cook this?" I glance at Soojung-unnie while Yein keep mumbling. "Next time Unnie, I don't want to taste this kind of food."

During the duration on our way here, Seokjin-oppa talks about himself. About having a mini restau. Having a younger sister.

"Seokjin?!" Namjoon-oppa reacted and directly look at Soojung-unnie.

I've been wondering about this two. According to Unnie, they are bestfriend since childhood. Maybe oppa had a feelings for unnie. You know, from bestfriends to lovers. Hehehehe.

I sigh. I missed my stalker though. He's not texting nor sending me some random photos for a past few days. Maybe he is busy? Or he stalked another girl? Eww. Why I think about him? I have a fiancee already which is missed-in-the-action.

^^^^^^^^^^

VOTE. COMMENT.