CHAPTER 23

- NARRATOR's POINT OF VIEW -

Mijoo suddenly looks pale after seeing Yoo Jiae, and she collapse. Luckily, Hoseok catch her.

"You know her?" Yein asked Jiae after Mijoo was carried to a vacant room by Hoseok.

"Yes."

Yein frowns. She was intrigue how Jiae knows Mijoo. Were in fact, Mijoo came from a high society like her. She didn't remember someone with a surname 'YOO' in the business world. Knowing the bestfriends of her half-sister, they are all came from a wealthy family. Jisoo, in fact, is a choosy person. She choose her friends.

"She's one of my junior schoolmates in our achool." Jiae thinks it is the safest answer.

She's afraid to reveal that Mijoo is the bestfriend of her fiancee. This is not the right time. What she thinks the most, Mijoo is alive. And why she hide? Does her relationship with Mark is not good? Are they having a trouble or problem? As what she remember, Mijoo lost after the ship sink.

"How did she get here?"

Yein sighed. "Hoseok-oppa found her at the beach unconscious. He brought her here, when she awake, she don't remember anything. Even her name."

"Lost her memory?"

Yein nods.

"Why you never call your sister? As what I've she's Mijoo's bestfriend."

Yein frowns. She didn't remember telling Jiae about it., especially that she hate Jisoo. Maybe Soojung told her so.

"She asked me and Sujeong not to. She said not after her memory is back."

- LEE SOOJUNG POINT OF VIEW -

"Is she alright?" I asked Hoseok.

He is the one assessing Mijoo, since Seokjin is not around. According to Kei, her brother is miserable because of the break up again. These PARK siblings really loves hurting someone. Even Jimin did it to Kei.

"Yes, noona."

I feel someone's arm around my shoulder, and it is Namjoon.

"I guess her memory is back." he stated.

I saw pain over Hoseok's eyes. Maybe he is hurt now.

"What are you going to do now?" I asked and I glance at the sleeping Mijoo.

"I dunno." he sighed. "Set her free maybe. That is the best way. Once she'll awake, she's no longer mine. She belong to someone else."

Sad yet this is reality. Hoseok knows Mijoo because they came from the same school. A school for elites, Seoul High Academy. A school were my cousins are studying.

"Just let them have their moments." Namjoon dragged me out of the room.

"Where are you taking me?" as I raise my brows.

He just chuckles, showing his dimples. Cute. 

"To the kitchen. I'm hungry."

So he dragged me out because he is hungry and he wants me to cooked for him.

"What? I'm not going to cook." I whined.

"You won't because I am already done baking."

I eyes grew in wide. This cannot be.

"NAMJOOOOOOOON!!"

The kitchen is totally messed up. The oven, baking powder are on the floor.