CHAPTER 4

LEE MIJOO POINT OF VIEW

"I'll meet you outside, after you sign the contracts."

I just nod at him before I divert my gaze at the marriage contracts. I saw the marriage celebrant smile at me. Do he feel that my groom was just force to marry me?

Yes. I'm married. One of the richest, handsome bachelor men in town. Mark Tuan.

I love him. Should I be happy that I have him? Well, I shouldn't be.

Our marriage? This is for nothing. He marry me for his fortune. He need to get his inheritance from his dead grandparents. Well, if he get married. And he ended up with me. I know he had a lot of women, especially in bed. You know what I mean. But the testament says that the girl he should marry comes from a wealthy family too. And beside his parents knows me well. We were childhood friends.

I saw him waiting me outside with his hands in his pocket. He look cool by that.

"Where are we going next?"

"Pack up your things. We will fly back to Korea. Then we will have a cruise."

I sighed. "Okey."

We are here in Los Angeles. To have our marriage. I thought I could travel and shop everywhere. I guess, he is busy.

LEE SOOJUNG POINT OF VIEW

I do the things I usually do, but not for this day. I'm going to fetch my cousin though at the airport later.

Last few months I receive a call from Aunt Ji In (Yein and Jisoo's mother), that she will send Yein here in Japan. And she send me a money too, to renovate my little apartment into a three-storey building. I'm glad because my laundry shop had a bigger space now.

I'm living alone honestly. My parents both died in a car accident when I was sixteen years old. Luckily, Aunt Ji In and Aunt Soo In (Sujeong's mom) adopted me. They both support me. They are my mom's sister though. They want me to stay at Korea but I refused. I want to live here in Japan. I don't want to leave my friends here. Especially my childhood bestfriend, Kim Namjoon. Well, both of us had no parents at all.

"Let's go?"

I was back at my senses when he tapped my shoulder. "Okey."

"Jiyeon-ie." he called his younger sister.

"Ne, oppa?"

"Watch Soojung-noona's laundry shop and our mini restaurant, okey? We will be here before five."

"Okey, oppa." then she glance at me. "I will, unnie."

I'm happy to have a neighbor like them. Kim Seokjin and Kim Jiyeon. They are good to me though. Well, except from the fact that Namjoon hates Seokjin. I don't know what is with my bestfriend. Speaking of him. I tried calling and contacting him in his phone but no answers. Even in his friends too. He will be mad again if he will learn I went with Seokjin again without him knowing.

We will used his car to fetch my two cousin. Yes, two. I heard Sujeong will come with Yein too. I wonder what this two had done. Scratch that. What is Sujeong had done? As far as I remember, she more obedient than Yein who loves to disobey. Yein is a total brat sometimes and Sujeong is just a little one only.

JUNG YEIN POINT OF VIEW

"Welcome to Japan, Madames."

The stewardesses greeted us. Sujeong smile at her. While me? I give her a poker face. She's not that beautiful to give her a smile. Can't she just sense that I hate her face? I easily get irritated when I'm tired.

"Oww. Soojung-unnie is there." Sujeong pointed on our left.

I saw a little girl holding a placard with our names on it. She looks like a kid standing on a tall guy beside her. Wait. Guy? She is with a guy? OMO! He is cute. I mean he is handsome. But he looks like a father though because Soojung-unnie looks like his daughter. I am so meanie. But I mean it.

"Annyeong, unnie!" Sujeong is the first one who greeted. "Annyeong, oppa. I'm Ryu Sujeong."

Err. She seems flirting to Oppa? I don't know his name though.

"Hello. I'm Seokjin by the way."

Nice name. It suits him well. "I'm Jung Yein." I extended my hand. "Are you my unnie's boyfriend?"

He shrugged his head. "No. We are neighbors."

Ugh. I thought he is her boyfriend.

"Unnie~" and I kissed her on the cheeks. "It is been a long time we hadn't seen each other."

"Yeah. You're busy with your studies. And I'm busy with my laundry business too. And I have no time visit you in Korea." she reply.

"But you can live with us there." and so if it happens, my mother won't send me here.

"I want here."

"I'm tired. Let's go?" it is Sujeong.

Maybe she found herself out of place? Because only me and unnie talked.

In the whole duration, I just sleep at the backseat. Well, I'm friggin tired. And according to Soojung-unnie, this car is from Seokjin-oppa. I don't mind looking at the place I just head directly to my new room. Unnie guided me there.

"I'll just knock at your door when it is dinner time. Take a rest. We have a visitors later."

With that, I just nod at her before at lay on my new room. Jeez.

I woke up because my phone keeps on ringing. I read the caller ID. It is mom. I don't mind answering it. I need to take a shower.

LEE SOOJUNG POINT OF VIEW

"Meet my friends." I started. "This is Min Suga." His true name is Min Yoongi. But since SHE left, he never allow someone to call him by his first name. "Jung Hoseok." He is the hyper out of this five.

"Are you related to Yein?" Sujoeng cut me off. "Both of had the same surnames."

"Uhh. . . No. We're not. You know people nowadays had the same surnames but not related. Like Namjoon. He is a Kim but not related to Seokjin-hyung."

"Uhh. Okey."

"And this Jeon Jungkook, the maknae." I continued. "Park Jimin -"

"The maknae in height. Hahahaha." Jungkook cut me off.

Well, he always tease his Jimin-hyung. Which turns out to be uhh same with me, lack in height.

"And this is Kim Namjoon."

After I introduced them. Sujeong happily extended her hand at Suga first. "I'm Ryu Sujeong." and so on.

"Noona?" Jungkook approach me. "Can I . . uhh."

"What do you want from her?" Namjoon give him a death shots. Well, he is always like that when someone will approach me.

"Can I used a comfort room? I badly need to pee."

"Okey. Just go upstairs. There are five comfort rooms there." I pointed the direction upstairs.

Namjoon sat beside me. And he starting to play with my hair. Like he always do. Hoseok and Jimin do the cooking. Err. I don't know what is with this two. I remember one time when they cooked dinner here, I didn't eat because the soup is so sour though.

"I thought you have two cousins?"

"Yeah. Yein is still sleeping in her -"

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH~" I heard a scream comes from Yein. "RAPISSSSSSSSSSST!!!!"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

VOTE. COMMENT.

A/N: Sorry to those MiHope Shippers. I ship Mijoo to Mark too. Mehehehe. TAEHYUNG will appear on the next chapters.