CHAPTER 8

NARRATOR's POINT OF VIEW

Hoseok carried the lady. At first he was confuse were to bring her. But if carry her to the hospital, it is a kilometers away from their place, so he decided to bring the lady at Soojung's place. He know, Soojung can help him.

He even checked the pulse, the lady is still alive. It is still pumping. Gladly, pumping normally.

"Who's that?" Soojung ask him.

He is sweating. The lady is a little bit heavy.

"I found her at the seashore."

"I'll call Seokjin. I know he can help us." Soojung said. "Put her at the fourth room, the one with red door."

Kim Seokjin study about medicines. It is his ambition since childhood. But unable to finished it because of financial status and let his younger sister to study. And Soojung knows Seokjin is a great help for this.

JUNG YEIN POINT OF VIEW

"Let's go home. It is dark already."

I make a face. Jungkook has been repeating that lines since we took out at Seokjin-oppa's place.

"No. I still want to go somewhere."

Suddenly he hold my wrist. "There is an emergency. We need to go."

I don't understand what he was saying. My eyes was focus on his hands holding my wrist. Why I feel electricity? Sparks? Eww. I don't believe that. I just meet him few days ago, and now there is a sparks? Impossible. My crush is Jimin-oppa! Not this Perv-maniac-Jungkook. But the feeling while our skin touched, is familiar. A very familiar feeling that I haven't feel right after I broke up with my first boyfriend. I forgot his name, and his face though.

I didn't notice that we are now inside the house, not until Jimin-oppa took away my hands from Jungkook. Ehh? Is he jealous? Why I saw pain in his eyes?

"What is the problem? I heard there is an emergency?" I lift my brows and scan the room using my eyes. I saw Sujeong's face worried. She grab me at the corner.

"Mijoo is here."

My mood suddenly change. My head boils. "Mwo? Did Jisoo send her here?"

"Calm down." she hold my both shoulders. "She lost her memory. She just wake up a minute ago. She didn't even know nor remember her name."

I roll my eyes. "She's just acting."

"No. Yein. She's not."

RYU SUJEONG POINT OF VIEW

"Why you won't believe me?"

"She's just acting. Don't fall for that Sujeong. I know Jisoo send her to watch me here. Duh. They really don't trust me." then she left me alone and hurriedly run to her room.

"What's the problem with Yein?" Jungkook approach me. I just shrugged my shoulder and sat at the couch. My knees are still trembling.

^^V FLASHBACK

"Finally! You're awake, unnie!" then I called Seokjin-oppa who is busy talking with Soojung-unnie.

My eyes didn't escape how scary Namjoon-oppa staring at the two.

"OPPA! Mijoo-unnie is awake!"