CHAPTER 26

- JUNG YEIN POINT OF VIEW -

"We are going to have a shopping~" Soojung-unnie happily told us.

It is been a month since my fight with Jungkook was over. He become more sweet to me. He focuses to me and Jeongsan only. Soojung-unnie and Namjoon-oppa were still strong on their relationship. Taehyung and Sujeong, act like husband and wife.

"Really? Who's car are we  going to used?" I asked while making a milk for Jeongsan.

Seokjin-oppa followed Myung Eun-unnie to Korea, Kei-unnie told us though. She's with us eversince her brother left her.

"Oppa left his car at the garage." Kei-unnie said.

"Then we will used it!" Sujeong exclaimed.

Namjoon-oppa suddenly appear and approached Soojung-unnie.

"Chocolates for you." as Namjoon-oppa handed the chocolates to unnie. 

Ugh! I'm jealous.

"For me?"

Duh. Unnie is asking the obvious? Really? Where did she put her brain?

"Its for me, unnie. Not for you." Sujeong suddenly interrupt them.

"Yah! Yah!" Unnie whines when Sujeong was about to get away the chocolates from her.

"Tss. This is for you, not for your cousin."

I roll my eyes. Damn! I hate sweet couples.

"Someone is jealous here." I feel Kei-unnie wrap her arms around me.

"I'm not."

They just laugh at me.

"Don't worry Yein-ah, I will give Jungkook a tips how to be sweet."

I roll my eyes again.

- YOO JIAE POINT OF VIEW -

"How's your trip in Japan?" He asked.

I finished drinking my tea before I answer him.

"Perfectly fine."

He grinned at my answer. If I'm not in love with Yoongi maybe I am head over heels with this guy in front of me.

"Good to hear. Did you invite your friends to our wedding?"

I low down my head to avoid his gaze. The way he looks at me is so intimidating ad I hate it. I do't want him to see me being hurt by his questions. I invited all my friends even Yoongi.

"Y-yes."

"Even that Yoongi guy?"

I suddenly turn my daze to him. How come he know Yoongi? I never bother telling him about him.

"How did you --"

"I investigated you, Yoo Jiae," he smirk. "When I heard your company's downfall, I took a private investigator to investigate your family and even you."

I became silent. My soon-to-be-husband is cruel.

"Is he invited? Your ex-boyfriend?"

"YES! HE IS INVITED! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW!!?" I almost yell at him.

I took all my things and hurriedly exited the kitchen. So he allow me to go to Japan just because he wants me to invite Yoongi? Is he desperate to me and Yoongi hurt?

"Don't turn your back when I'm talking to you."

I wipe my tears and turn to him around. He just smirk at me. He is really a devil.