CHAPTER 41

- KIM JIYEON POINT OF VIEW -

"Jiyeon-ah."

That familiar voice again. I turn my gaze, I'm totally shocked to see Park Jimin. The last time I saw him is in the club.

Earlier I received a text from Seokjin-oppa that he wants to see me because he had been staying at the hospital for a week. But I never expect to see him instead of my brother.

"Sorry. I used Seokjin-hyung's name just to meet you."

I give him a faint smile. I don't even know what to do. He really had a great effect on me.

"I'm sorry."

Both of us were silent for a moment. The moment I saw standing beside me, I now know why he wants to talk to me.

"I've hurt you. Seokjin-hyung told me everything what you've through after I hurt you. I am really sorry for that. I have a reasons."

Suddenly, I remember what Seokjin-oppa said to me before he follows Myung Eun. He said that Jimin hurts me because he had his reasons.

"Can I know what's your reason?"

I heard him sigh. Then he start telling me. At first at their family custom, their parents will be the one choosing who will be their marrying with and Yein was chosen for him. Myung Eun was an exception at first not until she undergo surgery. He even told me that his father threaten Seokjin-oppa. I know that thing though.

"My father realize that he had done wrong when Myung Eun try to kill herself." I heard him sighed. "And I don't want to hurt Jungkook."

He even told me that Jungkook and Yein were sweethearts back then but Yein's mother don't like Jungkook for her daughter for some reasons.

"Jungkook and Yein were brave enough to fight their relationship together. Not until Yein got into car accident."

I didn't know that Yein and Jungkook had been through alot.

"Seokjin-hyung is Myung Eun's personal doctor. They are okey now." He give me his eye smile. "I hope that we will be okey after. I still love you, Jiyeon-ah."

I turn my gaze on the other side. "You hurt me already."

I saw how his face turn sad. "You give me a reason to hate the guy named Park Jimin back then. But even though you broke my heart into pieces, you still completed it. After I heard your reasons, I realize that I still love you. You do that because you love me and you don't want me to be hurt."

His smile brightens. "Really?"

"Yes. I still love you."

He was about to hug me when someone interrupt us.

"Jiyeon-ah? Jimin-ah?"

"Jiae-noona. Yoongi-hyung!" and he give them an awkward smile.

"Are you dating?" 

Yoongi-oppa is just silent at the corner. I love the way how he stare at Jiae-unnie. Their is love.

"Yes." Jimin proudly answer.

"Anyway, you are both invited for our wedding next two months. Kindly tell the others too."

"Sure, unnie."

- RYU SUJEONG POINT OF VIEW -

I can't sit still on my chair. I keep looking at my watch. Few minutes to go before the engagement party will start. I still can't see any sign of Yugyeom! Where the hell is he!!? I need to go out of the reception before 10pm. I need to stopped Yein from leaving. Hoseok-oppa begged me.