CHAPTER 27

- JUNG YEIN POINT OF VIEW -

After a long battle to whom who will drive, it is ended by Suga-oppa. He volunteer himself.

"Yikes! We will go shopping by pair." Sujeong said. "Since Jiae-unnie and Jimin-oppa are no longer around, Kei-unnie will be at the front seat with Suga-oppa as a driver."

"Okey." both of them said in unison as they went inside the car.

Followed by me, Jungkook and Jeongsan. Sujeong with Taehyung and Soojung-unnie with Namjoon-oppa.

"Mommy? I'm excited to go shopping!" Jeongsan happily said.

"We will buy cars for you." Jungkook said.

Tss. He will buy Jeongsan a toys using my money.

While travelling, I just concentrated my gaze outside the car since I seated near the car window. When we reach the bridge, apparently at the middle tho, I saw a familiar figure walking like a zombie.

"Is it Hoseok?" I heard from Soojung-unnie.

Namjoon-oppa asked Suga-oppa to stop the car, and so he did. We hurriedly went out from the car and ran towards him.

"Oppa?"

We look at him worriedly. He looks exhausted.

"Mijoo?"

Tsk. Missing someone. He really misses Mijoo-unnie.

That's why I hate and don't believe in love. It only give a person only heartaches when they left. Someone told me that when you loved, there is always pain.

Hoseok-oppa just collapse in our front after he mumbles Mijoo-unnie's name.

"Mommy, what happen to uncle?"

I look at Jeongsan. "He is sick, baby."

"Are we still going to shopping?"

"No. Oppa cancel it." I'm referring to Namjoon-oppa.

Just Mijoo-unnie left, he wasted his life. Poor Oppa.

After a few moments, I feel my phone suddenly vibrate. I took it from my pocket. I got a message from my mother saying that by next week me, Sujeong and Soojung-unnie need to go to Korea to attend the wedding of a family friend of ours. Why I feel a sudden nervous after reading this message?

- MIN YOONGI POINT OF VIEW -

After Hoseok was deliver at the nearest hospital, I head my way back to my apartment together with Taehyung. We will discussing some matters about the Yoo's company and Kims' too.

Taehyung will help me to stopped the wedding of Jiae and his brother, Myungsoo. At first, I don't believe at him that he has a capability of helping me. But showing some evidence, it change my mind.

"I receive a text from my butlers, that the wedding will be next week. I'm sure Yein, Sujeongie and Noona will be there."

I just know that Soojung-noona is rich same with her cousins Yein and Sujeong. And we will planning how we will have our entrance.

"I will be there too. I'm the bestman though. I have some invitations here." showing me an invitations. "You will go there with Namjoon-hyung and Hoseok-hyung. I'm sure hyung (Hoseok) will be happy. Mijoo-noona will be present since my hyung is her bestfriend." he said while grinning. "And this is how you are going to take your grand entrance."

- PARK JIMIN POINT OF VIEW -

I just talked to Seokjin-hyung. He said that Myung Eun agree to undergo operations.